You don't hard bus in that Santa in that situation ever, V or Charu School of Bussing be damned. Who the hell is she trying to save in this situation?
You could say Wayward wasn't posting but to save a sinking ship with two people going into the next phase still hellbent to lynch him is not what any sane person does versus letting it sink and just hoping Wayward gets his shit in gear.
Frankly I probably have committed the most atrocious acts of bussing on the site so if it's something I would never consider I have a hard time believing anyone else here would to. Something mechanical is going to have to happen before I reconsider my stance on her.
Imma let you finish, but charu has the most atrocious buses ever on the site
Ur just wrong, you speak of that which you do not know. You have never played with V, you barely know him, I think, so I don't think you're qualified to say what he would or would not do.
I've seen players make plays that I disagree with so strongly that they just have to be objectively wrong, and they are things that I would never, ever consider.
Its fine if you're going to say svaz would never bus there, maybe she wouldn't, but you're wrong that no one would never bus there. I agree that its probably not the best idea to do as a wolf, especially to the best wolf role, but you said earlier that if he was going to die already for not posting, this is the best way to maximize towncred from the situation.
Again, you speak of that which you know nothing of.
That does make more sense, sorry, I will go with something closer to that in the future. I honestly just wanted a color gradient that was pretty to look at, and also still don't feel like I have enough to go on to accuse people outright until there's more content to reference -- at this point some people still haven't really had the opportunity to post. It's been at least 4-5 years since I last played, so a lot of stuff that should be obvious meta I've forgotten or never really knew orz
hey i am totally down with using almost bi pride as colors
i think there should not be like a pox on people at least trying to soft clear others from the lynch, but if you're gonna see them as always town i think you need something more than that
but you said earlier that if he was going to die already for not posting, this is the best way to maximize towncred from the situation.
Modkilling was unclear at the time, no one even assumed it was a thing until I said something. Of course, wolves faking what they know etc etc etc but I doubt it. Listening to the voices, I don't get the sense it was acting and nothing mechanically backs up that world anyway.
There was still a chance to swing off LightKnight to Charu, and the only world where that isn't a better option is if all three were wolves, which of course still clears them.
You believe what you want but frankly you are being paranoid about it.
Originally posted by Old Man Winter
With the phase update tonight I will clarify rules regarding modkilling and role PMs. In the meantime, enjoy the Super Bowl!
I forgot it was on tonight.
You guys ready to bow to your New England Overloads again this year?
----------possible alliances:
-Charu-inDheart(kind of clears inDheart for me abit)
-wayward vagabond-[mellonxcollie/DaBackpack/MixMasterLar]-XelNya
-wayward vagabond-DaBackpack-mellonxcollie(if this is real it's a colossal backfire on d1)
-wayward vagabond-inDheart-lightknight924
-wayward vagabond-the sun fan-lightknight924
----------Night 2:
----people i find the most suspicious:
-XelNya
-DaBackpack
-Funnygurl555
----people i find slightly suspicious:
-mellonxcollie
-MixMasterLar
-Svaz
-inDheart
-funnier9
-Lightknight924
----people i found the least suspicious:
-the sun fan
-Charu
----people that stayed very natural:
----people that are afk:
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
Can you expand on reasoning behind the alliance section?
it's my thoughts on who the wolf teams can be
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
the first case isn't actually a wolf team but Charu thinks inDheart is town and same goes for inDheart iirc and that kind of makes both of them more townie in my eyes
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
----------possible alliances:
-Charu-inDheart(kind of clears inDheart for me abit)
-wayward vagabond-[mellonxcollie/DaBackpack/MixMasterLar]-XelNya
-wayward vagabond-DaBackpack-mellonxcollie(if this is real it's a colossal backfire on d1)
-wayward vagabond-inDheart-lightknight924
-wayward vagabond-the sun fan-lightknight924
keep in mind i ranked these from best match(top) to least possible match(bottom) and same for the players (left is most compatible and right is least)
i already cleared up charu-inDheart in the pervious post
i XelNya as my main suspect for wolf and i took all other suspicious people and matched him with the people i'd see him work with the most(funnygurl is compatible with everyone that there's no point even making a possible alliances for it)
i put mellonxcollie before DaBackpack because i have an odd gut feeling that DaBackpack wouldn't work in a team with Xelnya very well so i put the second most suspicious person ahead
DaBackpack and mellonxcollie are openly working together and i figured on the off chances they were a team doing it in such a way they noone would suspect wolfs to do
rest are possible matches for the odd case that maby lightknight is infact wolf
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
rest are possible matches for the odd case that maby lightknight is infact wolf
as in:
inDheart changing hsi vote from lightknight to wayward
and thesunfan not voting either wolf(wayward) or possible wolf(lightknight)
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
Comment