----------possible alliances:
-wayward vagabond-mellonxcollie-DaBackpack
-wayward vagabond-Funnygurl555-melloncollie
-wayward vagabond-the sun fan-lightknight924
----------Night 3:
----people i find the most suspicious:
-mellonxcollie
-DaBackpack
-Funnygurl555
----people i find slightly suspicious:
-Svaz
----people i found the least suspicious:
-Lightknight924
-funnier9
-the sun fan
-Charu
----people that stayed very natural:
----people that are afk:
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
So Melon was in the middle of yelling at me and now Discord has kicked me out and won’t lemme back in, so I’m going to bad and will try to appease in the morning.
makes the people who voted wayward after svaz look kinda good tbh
pfft you're only saying this because, you, yourself, encouraged the hop from Nakah/Charu to Wavy. To say that your own decisions aren't fueled by your own desire to satiate your ego except for "a little bit" is the biggest lie I've seen this game tbh
For context of the thread. Apparently Antori stated MML was a seer when we already have a seer, funnier6.
The reason why I believed MML was a wolf instantly was due to funnier6 approaching me IMMEDIATELY after the second day phase started and asked me "who did you shoot?"
However I will make full note that I may be getting duped right now with a gutsy accusation from the wolf team, but to have someone immediately come to me to ask who I shot shows they're probably the town seer as the wolf seer would be conflicted with if it was a seer or a vigi they just checked.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
pfft you're only saying this because, you, yourself, encouraged the hop from Nakah/Charu to Wavy. To say that your own decisions aren't fueled by your own desire to satiate your ego except for "a little bit" is the biggest lie I've seen this game tbh
well
firstly
I didn't encourage the hop to wv, I wanted people to vote Charu. I just told Nakah that I thought his out was voting wv.
All of us here want to satisfy our own egos at least somewhat. So what does it matter that I want you to be a wolf so I am right?
The best thing you can do rn is try to convince me of a wolfteam of 2 people
I just want to say I know I haven't been playing to the best of my abilities this game, but that's alright. My final thoughts, if I do indeed get killed here, is that if seer ends up red checking someone, they should absolutely lynch them no matter what. Sounds obvious, but I really want to hit home that they should absolutely vote them next phase no matter what.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
How my Grinch Got Run Over by Buddy the Elf on a Reindeer While Visiting the Isle of Misfit Toys to Become a Dentist Starring Peter Dinklage Including The Dreidel Song ft. John Legend
Wolves
1. Santa Claus (Sleigh Driver)- each night, targets two players. If these players do not share a color, their actions from that night will be redirected to each other.
2. Mall Santa (Wolf seer)- each night, targets a player. Is told that player's color.
3. Santa's Elf- a vanilla wolf.
Humans
4. Mall Cop (One-shot vigilante)- once per game, during a night phase, may target a player. That player dies at the end of that night phase.
5. Michael Jackson (Seer)- once each night, may target a player. Is told the color of that player.
6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
7. Buddy the Elf- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
8. Olive, the Other Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
9. Joseph the Carpenter- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
10. Judas Maccabeus- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
11. The Grinch- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
12. Ebenezer Scrooge- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
13. The Bumble- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
The Night Before Christmas
On Night 1, any attempted kill actions will automatically fail.
The Dreidel
Each night, all vanilla humans get to play dreidel. Each side of the dreidel- Nun, Gimel, Hey, and Peh- have a 25% chance of occurring.
Nun- Nothing happens.
Gimel- The player gains a one-shot role seering.
Hey- The player gains a one-shot color seering.
Peh- The player loses all seering powers they’ve gained so far.
The Dreidel powers cannot be used until the kinara is fully lit.
The Kinara
At the beginning of the game and each additional phase afterwards, a candle on the kinara will be lit. Once all seven candles are lit, the dreidel powers become useable at any time. Additionally, the wolf team gains powers.
Special Delivery- Santa Claus can deliver a bomb to any player, killing them and obliterating any chances of a cardflip.
Segue- The Mall Santa’s seering power turns into a Role Seer.
Call Me Elf One More Time- Santa’s Elf gains a roleblock power. (Once each night, may target a player. That player’s actions fail and they are notified of the roleblock.)
Game Notes (READ):
-Night start
-ootc on
-roleflips on
-night talk on
-Discord: https://discord.gg/gY6n28s
-":00 BAD, :01 bad"
-5 posts per day phase minimum requirement
-no post requirement during night phases
-48 hour days, 24 hour nights regardless of when the update comes
-please avoid posting during phase updates to prevent deadchat
-nolynch/nokill available once
Everyone is free to use or not use the discord, it's an attempt to give everyone access to a universal chatroom medium
Spectators can join in too by requesting the @Spectator role, which prevents you from speaking or reacting, but lets you see a special spectator chat!
Players:
1. the sun fan
2. MixMasterLarThe Grinch
3. XelNyaRudolph
4. mellonxcollie
5. DaBackpack
6. Antori
7. Svaz
8. Funnygurl555
9. inDheartJoseph
10. Charu
11. Wayward VagabondSanta Claus
12. funnier6Buddy the Elf
13. Lightknight924
In the night...
Funnier6 died! Funnier6 was Buddy the Elf, a Vanilla Human.
It is now Day 3. The kinara has made progress [6/7]! Day 3 ends in 48 hours at 22:00 PST | 19:00 EST on Friday, February 8, 2019.
Comment