[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #61
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    would you rather town give themselves the first bit of info in the game, or would you rather wolves kill whoever they want first?

    there is a right answer
    God I wish I had room in my sig for this.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #62
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      wait a sec

      Originally posted by inDheart
      i just read the posts backwards and got very confused

      svaz and raeko feel good, but dabackpack claimed wolf to me and then said xel is town, so that's 2 right there. ez game
      I mean if that's a shitpost that's one hell of a shitpost. Not sure what to unpack here first.

      Like, A ) He would never say that and B ) DBP either didn't see this or figured best not to respond.


      Guy the game just started why we gotta be this way
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        I can't hold all these townreads tbh
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #64
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          Also was OOTC announced doing signups because I don't remember ever wanting to play OOTC ever again

          Like I don't have the time and energy for that shit folks.

          I'm afraid when I check back on signups there's gonna be a post there like "yeah sure OOTC sounds fun" but past Lar is a fucking lair and I think you kindly not to listen to him.
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #65
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            btw tomorrow a few hours before EoD we should hold a voice call on discord. Is there anybody who CANNOT do this tomorrow 2 hours before EOD?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #66
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              If EoD is at midnight then I can't. Can be present in chat form but will be at work and will have to keep the volume low.

              If we're doing OOTC I am all for voice calls though doing the day or weekday nights
              ​

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #67
                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                Originally posted by Old Man Winter
                24 Hours Remaining. Current votecount:

                1- funnier6 (funnygurl555, )
                1- XelNya (inDheart, )
                @lar
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #68
                  Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                  Oh 9PM CST

                  That's...kinda worse because I actually have to be at work 7 and can't like just immediately jump on.

                  Make it like 5 or something and you got yourselves a deal
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #69
                    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Oh 9PM CST

                    That's...kinda worse because I actually have to be at work 7 and can't like just immediately jump on.

                    Make it like 5 or something and you got yourselves a deal
                    it'll happen a few hours before eod
                    people (myself) will probably just be chilling in it in their downtime
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #70
                      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                      funnygurl
                      idk y
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Antori
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2018
                        • 296

                        #71
                        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                        nolynch

                        in the hopes other people join me and we have a peaceful day
                        "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                        "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                        "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #72
                          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                          no lynch
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #73
                            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                            alright fine funnygurl
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #74
                              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              no lynch
                              you been in touch with them? they won't come to the wedding?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #75
                                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                                Originally posted by Antori
                                nolynch

                                in the hopes other people join me and we have a peaceful day
                                Please give this up. I don't want your entire contribution every single D0 to be this when there is zero merit.

                                I think there's probably a few situations where no lynching is smart, but those are few, far between, in bastard games and never on d0.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...