[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #271
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    that votecount includes some dead peeps
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #272
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      im chilling in the voice chat. don't really know how it works though
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #273
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        im all alone in voice chat so i took the time to read the thread. thoughts:

        1. not touching anyone who voted for wv out of ~wagonomics~, especially svaz

        2. im not buying dbp and raeko looking good after pushing on lightknight. they don't necessarily look bad either imo, but yeah

        3. i kinda wanna know more context around the exchange between sunfan and lightknight when sunfan told lightknight that he could save himself by lynching wv (is this an accurate simplification of what happened??)

        4. charu claimed and that seems legit

        people who i could possibly vote for the lynch this phase:
        mml, dbp, raeko, sunfan

        that being said, looks like i might die. rip. don't do it again town
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #274
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          mml
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #275
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            3. i kinda wanna know more context around the exchange between sunfan and lightknight when sunfan told lightknight that he could save himself by lynching wv (is this an accurate simplification of what happened??)
            It's funny you mention this little blurb because I had a conspiracy theory lined up thinking due to Wayward not being there... maybe thesunfan knowingly used Wayward's AFK-ness to bus his partner and go deep wolf and go for specifically green kills and avoid millers so that in an event he is seer'd by our own, either through the spinning thing or our very own seer, he can be red checked and not be punished for it.

            Something I brought up to voice not too long ago before work, with MML, Antor, and mellon hearing my theory. MML flat out doesn't think it's possible, but I'm not too sure about that. I can KIND of see it, even with the knowledge that thesunfan absolutely doesn't like to bus his partners if he could help it. Double-y so for special roles like a Godfather of sorts.

            ...Then again, they DO have a seer of their own they can use and, given what I just laid out, thesunfan is just smart enough to go for something like that.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #276
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              Just a... something I think could be happening. I don't think it's a worth a lynch on thesunfan though. Least I wouldn't still, but it's an idea I want others to be aware of when I die tonight.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #277
                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                Funny, why MML anyways?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #278
                  Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Funny, why MML anyways?
                  i didnt like mml's take on antori at the beginning of the game. the vote on me looks like a cheap shot (i can kinda understand why sunfan did it)
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                    Could I have a vote count please?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Old Man Winter
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018
                      • 11

                      #280
                      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                      Originally posted by Old Man Winter
                      2 Hour Warning. Current vote count:

                      Votes from post 215 to post 267
                      Night in 1:57:41

                      ---
                      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                      • 2 -- Funnygurl555 -- the sun fan (9), MixMasterLar (11)
                      • 1 -- mellonxcollie -- Antori (4)
                      • 1 -- DaBackpack -- funnier6 (3)
                      • 6 -- not voting -- Charu (3), DaBackpack (3), Funnygurl555 (3), Lightknight924 (6), mellonxcollie (3), Svaz (4)
                      1- mixmasterlar (funnygurl)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #281
                        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                        Okay, I got two minutes to figure out who I want to vote for.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #282
                          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                          It's going to be between MML and Funnygurl.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #283
                            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                            Fudge, no time to think. sorry, got to close.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #284
                              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                              funnier


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #285
                                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                                i dont wanna die
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...