TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #736
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

    he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

    I am mostly holding off on him until I invariably see more
    I was going to describe why my sleep schedule is the way it is but then I'd be a massive hypocrite because I hate it when people make posts that might end up appealing to IRL emotion

    you'll just have to trust me on it


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #737
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      one good blowjob and you're talking about it for years
      he does have a tendency to bring up this particular game a lot iirc

      it seems like a traumatic wolf experience for him


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #738
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        he does have a tendency to bring up this particular game a lot iirc

        it seems like a traumatic wolf experience for him
        no, he won heroically carrying a team full of potatoes in one of the greatest town throws of all time
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #739
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          i'm trying to decide whether its on the fence or not
          he don't do them as wolf but is this it?

          I am the only person that thinks that the lead singer of Faith No More sounds like Spongebob
          i'm laughing at your typo but this helps too

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #740
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by inDheart
            13. the sun fan - gimmick is a bit annoying; i touched a bit earlier on how it could be misdirection for reading into voting patterns if he's wolfing. also think usually by now he's able to do things with more confidence than he has, but his syhto read and the perhaps now-forming cel read could be examples of that - BUT the syhto read just doesn't feel good to me either. i think him trying to get by as a wolf on d0 usually involves setting up some kind of an insurmountable wall for his favorite mislynch, and syhto could be that here, and having thread support for the lynch is helping him out. saying she feels the same as the jtwg isn't great because the implication is for that read to change, she has to just feel different, and that's only really with a fresh example of her wolfing to contrast
            I like this read on suntan. It is similar to what I was suspecting when I made my short list saying he was giving me a weird feel

            Also he was talking to me about a game where I was a wolf and had supposedly named the full wolf team d1 including myself and we all still won and endgame

            and then he posted that wolfteam including himself lol

            kinda funny
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #741
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Syhto
              im just posting how I feel, I regret not being thorough but I'll use it as a learning opportunity is all I'm saying, I'm relearning how to play still
              there are posts I like from Syhto but I'm sketched out by her repeatedly reminding everybody that she's relearning this game

              1) it seems like a constant appeal to noobishness
              2) she makes a few posts wherein she tries to justify her thought processes too... finely

              Originally posted by Syhto
              sorry meta reads aren't entirely dumb I just love putting my foot in my mouth for some reason it seems

              I'll repost my reads and elaborate more in a bit. I do see how what I said could be taken as lazy/noncommittal, because they pretty much were just that; ghosts of thoughts running through my mind at that moment, not founded in anything and basically unhelpful

              so that is my fault

              I'll get better I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              there's a lot of self-awareness in her play despite learning the ropes again


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #742
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Syhto
                I like this read on suntan. It is similar to what I was suspecting when I made my short list saying he was giving me a weird feel

                Also he was talking to me about a game where I was a wolf and had supposedly named the full wolf team d1 including myself and we all still won and endgame

                and then he posted that wolfteam including himself lol

                kinda funny
                I'd love to try shrooms sometime
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  you'll just have to trust me on it
                  ugh now we're back where we started
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    and again
                    this is actually a question lmao, are you just ctrl+Fing "?"

                    to the rest, i've never been certain about anything in my life. my first game i was when i blissfully had fewer variables to think about, so i'll just assume i've been on a slow decline since then

                    i think i do it more than you think but it's not like i count

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd love to try shrooms sometime
                      I thought you told me at AN you didnt have desire for that kinda stuff or something
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        ToNe Is A gOoD eVaLuAtIoN tOol
                        I know this is a joke but I value personal tone-reads very highly

                        this isn't a game about logic, it's a game about feelings and moods


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Ya I feel like I am reiterating that I am a noob too much but I feel like one
                          All of you guys have these well formed thoughts and I usually used to just talk to people a lot on aim ??? It is kind of a culture shock I wasn't quite prepared for

                          Jtwg was good but that game was smaller and had a lot more inactivity, this game is making me feel way less confident again IDK

                          I'll get there, this is good
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            this is actually a question lmao, are you just ctrl+Fing "?"

                            to the rest, i've never been certain about anything in my life. my first game i was when i blissfully had fewer variables to think about, so i'll just assume i've been on a slow decline since then

                            i think i do it more than you think but it's not like i count
                            I made my initial post before I started catching up, in reference to your previous day's play, and all of the stuff I've quoted from you is just further evidence, from today, proving my claim


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              I don't have an objection to you asking questions, I have an objection to you saying things and then rhetorically weakening them by phrasing them as questions


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                Ya I feel like I am reiterating that I am a noob too much but I feel like one
                                All of you guys have these well formed thoughts and I usually used to just talk to people a lot on aim ??? It is kind of a culture shock I wasn't quite prepared for

                                Jtwg was good but that game was smaller and had a lot more inactivity, this game is making me feel way less confident again IDK

                                I'll get there, this is good
                                FFR forums are just aim with less rp'ing really, you'll get used to it I'm sure
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...