TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #631
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    you're saying you liked the post.
    even after saying the read was bad

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #632
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I'm not comparing myself to zenith here, i'm pointing out that it's super easy to get town cred by pointing out that a teammate that isn't doing anything is in fact, not doing anything. Look at the result too, you're saying you liked the post.
      I don't think DBP would do that as a wolf to a partner is what I'm saying
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #633
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        even after saying the read was bad
        after saying I disagreed with it*
        *maybe I said it was bad idr
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #634
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by inDheart
          what thing do you mean is too easy here - noticing blind's post, or stating scumreads without development?
          I mean what i was referencing when I made that post. Sunfan liking backpack's post regarding blind leaving slank.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #635
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I think the read is bad but I like that he made it
            here

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #636
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              nah fuck the haters DBP is prolly town for that read
              maybe you guys just have to give it to me as a shitty d0 read but idk

              I think its not too likely wolf DBP made that up
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #637
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                I guess to be clear on what I mean by "bad"
                it means "very, very unlikely to be right on blind for the right reasoning"
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  also its apparently nonsensical but w/e
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    maybe you guys just have to give it to me as a shitty d0 read but idk
                    nah I don't though.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      you used to be better than that

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        nah I don't though.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                        he's probably town for it
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I get a weird feeling reading this of an attempt to setup up a future lynch if people went onto cel (which would be reasonable since a pearl vote was indeed lazy). If you were a wolf you'd know if cel was town or not and it'd be easy to push that agenda through.
                          cel kinda has to flip for that opportunity, and i'd be on the record arguing against using the pearl vote as a reason to lynch him already before he was really viable or being voted

                          as insulting as it is to myself, i'm not sure i think that far ahead

                          i'm actually just realizing now that with the pearl vote, he hits a note that he wanted to use in the turbo where he's fine shrug-lynching generally inactive people, and supposedly that carries over from the FE game, but it wasn't a thing i was thinking when he made the vote, and it just might not mean much for him here

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            you used to be better than that
                            I /am/ as good as I am

                            this is a nice, polite game so I take your criticism but if I called everything wolfy because it didn't make sense or because I didn't agree with it then I'd usually run out of lynches pretty quickly

                            its not a read that I think he would be too likely to make up as a wolf

                            its not /just/ calling blind out for not doing anything, its calling blind out for not doing something when blind has a valid excuse for not being in the thread AND for saying the valid excuse

                            its like... a bit too awkward to be w/w in my mind.

                            I get pointing out when your partners aren't doing anything, I'm the king of that. The difference here is in blowjob your partners got lynched and mine tend not to.

                            So please, don't say I used to be better. I haven't gotten worse or soft with the years. I am more likely to be right here than you are.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I'm not comparing myself to zenith here, i'm pointing out that it's super easy to get town cred by pointing out that a teammate that isn't doing anything is in fact, not doing anything. Look at the result too, you're saying you liked the post.
                              oh i forgot they were the wolves in that game
                              got it, now we're on the same page

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                I am maybe too easily triggered this game sry
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...