TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I think I'm at the point where carlos just can't be a wolf tbh
his thoughts check out from point a to point b too wellTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
same, but diff reasoning. carlos going after me i didnt get but i guess it felt like he was a paranoid town.

Comment
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
It wasn't about being caught up, it's about the complaining which im reading into. Want to make sure you know i wasn't talking about you being caught up because it seems like your reading it like that?

Comment
-
Comment
Comment