TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #721
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    he was asking about D0/D1
    ye but i was trying to seem useful
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #722
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I also hate this. Reading the stuff that has happened before would take almost no work to give a few meaningful responses to. this is nowhere close to how bad the FE game was.
      do you think this is alignment indicative?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #723
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        i was about to say this game is hard
        I really don't like the whole in-thread only thing man, it takes a lot of getting used to I think, I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything
        euHHHHH

        I usually just go off my gut but I doubt my gut very seriously
        I thought WC was posting differently than last game so I thought he may be wolf
        Then he seemed really calm and nonchalant like he was so I was like ok maybe he is town
        Then after he asked why I thought he was town I went and reread all the posts and I am way more confused now dude

        like idk what to say

        although I did count how many times celirra said the letter z not including xiz's name

        Cel Z COUNT: 96

        hope that helps someone
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #724
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          how do you guys multi-quote like that im such a noob
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #725
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            the wolves are tps, the artist formerly known as Anti-Pearl, and myself
            why did you pick three wolves? :thinking:


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #726
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              its pronounced z not z
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #727
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i wrote up a case on dabackpack and then talked myself out of voting for him

                please advise
                bam he's at it again


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  thinkin that inD wall is p good

                  the read on me makes me feel special

                  the townread on gradiant is something I think he should be thinking, and the read on DBP feels not made up
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i can't really parse the sentence i bolded? you doubt he didn't read your post about xiz?
                    and again

                    this is a strange verbal tic and I don't think I've ever seen it from ind before


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.
                      this might amount to nothing but you've been saying you "don't like" a lot of things this game


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        dbp the thing you didn't understand
                        I was just telling you I am proud of you
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i thought i was treating you with similar degrees of force considering you both were on about the sunfan posts? what difference do you see


                          i sorta like her remembering fg exists? like she's placing value on trying to get fg right this game instead of letting her just be lynchbait, so wonder what you think about that bit

                          why are you so bated with these claims?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            bated is the wrong word

                            "weak" is what I mean

                            even beyond the fact that you qualify some of your points by writing them as questions


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              like who would that be for, me? since i talked about it in postgame?
                              and again


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                inD the thing about TPS picking 3 names feels vaguely familiar to me, I think its just something he does?

                                Idk this is deep in the recesses so maybe don't listen to me if u don't want to but I think its normal for him to pick lynches like that

                                your aadvice still makes sense to him tho
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...