TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #526
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    I mean I guess the more I think about it the more bothered by it I am considering its been like a decade since she played on FFR
    feels like you should be a bit rusty on that level, maybe it needs to be calibrated
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #527
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Really I'm not trying to boast lol I'm mostly joking about being unreadable, that's just for fun and wishful thinking anyways but think what you wish on that front. I'm suspicious of everyone rn and it kinda sucks to be on the spot when you have nothing to defend but your town ness, it's like stress without the thrill
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #528
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        It's ok and cool to sus everyone but who do you suspect most and least?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #529
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          aren't you always afraid of me?
          I always was yes.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #530
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            I like this answer
            Why is this?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #531
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I always was yes.
              when did that change?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #532
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Xiz
                also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages
                I was always caught up with that game... there's no correlation here.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Blind I'll give you a textual handie if you make a post that spans more than 2 lines
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    when did that change?
                    When i told you i'm gonna stop being afraid and actually play the game and try to read you. Remember our chat? I think???????? It was a post game, but i don't remember for sure.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Why is this?
                      It was after a turbo where you and Sunfan where the wolves you talked about it in post game or the game after about how you aren't afraid of Sunfan anymore.

                      You're consistent with that and I would've been more wary had you said you still were afraid because the only reason you would say that was to fake paranoia to appear town.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        Blind I'll give you a textual handie if you make a post that spans more than 2 lines
                        I
                        Will
                        When
                        The
                        Time
                        Is
                        Right.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Whoa SpOoKy

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            It was after a turbo where you and Sunfan where the wolves you talked about it in post game or the game after about how you aren't afraid of Sunfan anymore.

                            You're consistent with that and I would've been more wary had you said you still were afraid because the only reason you would say that was to fake paranoia to appear town.
                            Ah, ok. And thanks i was right lol
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              that rings a bell yeah
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Blind is town
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...