TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #871
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by inDheart
    is this at me?
    probably the former - there's a niceness about me having my own reasons for things and i can own them if i'm wrong and learn
    there's a shallowness to the latter that doesn't help me learn much from it unless i go and try to find what the right reasons would be
    it's to sunfan
    but I'm in the former camp too
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #872
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      We talked about it earlier, and I know I said it like twice before that, but the way she +1s things without adding much else bothered me but idk anymore.

      The way she came at me and cel gave me a little pause specifically because she said there's probably only one in us
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #873
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        at least one of you
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #874
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          I hate the idea of "well I dont care which of these two is a wolf but one is probably lol!"
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #875
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #876
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              We talked about it earlier, and I know I said it like twice before that, but the way she +1s things without adding much else bothered me but idk anymore.
              From what i see currently in regards to Syhto it's a bunch of small things, no big things really. For me the biggest question mark for them was this post (but others have brought this up already)

              Originally posted by Syhto
              I gotta analyze the thread more when I get home

              I'm getting a weird feeling from suntan tho
              Town vibe from wc and gradiant
              Celery and xiz seem kinda like wolf partners maybe at least one of thems
              Then there is prob a wolf between anti-pearl and TPS/blind
              Sytho if you can from here on out try to explain some of your reads more, that might help.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #877
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Celirra
                it's to sunfan
                but I'm in the former camp too
                During a game I would rather be right for the wrong reasons but I have enough funny stories about lynching Manti et al for terrible reasons that ended up not being right logically, factually or both.

                When I'm not in a game I would rather have been previously wrong for the right reasons but this one happens so rarely that idk when it last happened
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Syhto
                  that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue
                  Oh oops
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Syhto
                    that's not what is meant at all, way to misconstrue
                    i dont think it's misconstruing if it's my interpretation of what you say lol
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      I don't think sytho is a wolf here though. I think the general paranoia is more town then not.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        *than

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          whether the weather is weather or weather depends whether or not the weather is weather or weather
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Hi syhto I'm at work sup wichu

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              I guess that doesn't change how I feel about Syhto tho? I suppose it makes more sense even, given the like cel/suntan stuff people keep bringing up
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                unvote

                                Comment

                                Working...