TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #571
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Sry, check anger
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #572
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Syhto
      I said I'd read the thread more when I get home I'm fucking drying dogs rn give me a break
      ohhhhhhh, that explains the avatar
      enjoy
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #573
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        How is that controversial tho lol
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #574
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Syhto
          Sry, check anger
          nah that post was fine
          you can say those dirty words maybe you weren't supposed to last time you played idr but its fine to say them now
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #575
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Err opinionated. Whatever disregard me
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #576
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              You can say whatever the fiddly diddly you want tbh
              Just cant post horsecocks
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #577
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Syhto
                I said I'd read the thread more when I get home I'm fucking drying dogs rn give me a break
                I actually really dont like this response to the pressure
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  i thought it was a cowbell

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    It's not the pressure it's the hassle of trying to post at work and I already said I didnt like to so ya its irritating
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Go ahead and pressure me however u want celery I'm not scared of you
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        pssst cel think about the sunfan thing one more time do it ty

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            It hurts me thinking about it but ok friend
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              The idea of someone pressuring being irritating is almost a textbook example of brushing off pressure honestly (is that the right term?)
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                My vote is staying on you all day idc what happens
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...