TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #556
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    Cognitive dissonance
    celirra
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #557
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Also that's actually such a weird and silly 3 to pick that it actually worries me and I dont like it!!!!!
      wasn't me man, it was random.org
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #558
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I gotta analyze the thread more when I get home

        I'm getting a weird feeling from suntan tho
        Town vibe from wc and gradiant
        Celery and xiz seem kinda like wolf partners maybe at least one of thems
        Then there is prob a wolf between anti-pearl and TPS/blind
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #559
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          I forgot blindreper was even playing heh. Idk who else I missed
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #560
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Ohhhh fg. Idk about her either. Seems like she is due to be a wolf soon but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #561
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I think it's actually the most pointless thing to look into, and the only thing dumber than looking into it is the post itself

              zzzzzzzzzzzzz

              That said it's also the kinda post I'd make in a right mood, but I expected better of sunfan
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #562
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Syhto
                Ohhhh fg. Idk about her either. Seems like she is due to be a wolf soon but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now
                ?_?
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I think it's actually the most pointless thing to look into, and the only thing dumber than looking into it is the post itself

                  zzzzzzzzzzzzz

                  That said it's also the kinda post I'd make in a right mood, but I expected better of sunfan
                  just having my bit of fun, friend
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Syhto
                    I gotta analyze the thread more when I get home

                    I'm getting a weird feeling from suntan tho
                    Town vibe from wc and gradiant
                    Celery and xiz seem kinda like wolf partners maybe at least one of thems
                    Then there is prob a wolf between anti-pearl and TPS/blind
                    This post is somehow weirder than sunfan's because of how noncommittal it all is while trying to seem like you're being opinionated
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      UGH cel im disappoint.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        just having my bit of fun, friend
                        What happened to the no fun allowed fan though
                        The sunfan that deletes horsecock and all that
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Nice distancing xiz maybe that'll throw her off our trail
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I said I'd read the thread more when I get home I'm fucking drying dogs rn give me a break
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              What happened to the no fun allowed fan though
                              The sunfan that deletes horsecock and all that
                              I'd like to put that whole game behind me tbh
                              and I mean if you're reading into me doing my job as a mod then uh
                              idk what to say
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Nice distancing xiz maybe that'll throw her off our trail
                                im still disappointed lol

                                Comment

                                Working...