TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???
I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.
My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED
And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so
@gradiant here nerd im showing my homework GOSH

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Idk man I have to decide if she's pushing back as a wolf or town and I think it's probably going to be too hard for me to tell given she got like 0 pressure during the jtwgTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
i think the pressure is good though, i didn't really look at them before this so theres that.

Comment
-
,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Blind/TPS/antipearl(now freezin)
Weren't posting much, so it leads me to think one of them may be a wolf. That was the only reason for that. TPS has posted more than the other two and I did think he had some decent input so they are still just on the IDK list
Cel has been acting all zzzzzz since the game started, and like I said, it reminds me of how I act (esp when I am a wolf) and I don't like it. I haven't played much with most of you guys, so I was getting paranoid
At first I liked the way you were calling Cel out, Xiz, but then you guys kept talking and I start working myself up. These people play with each other a lot, they could just be distancing themselves from one another!
Gradiant has been playing an observer role as has WC and I appreciate them seeming very neutral which is why I gave a town read to them.
It is all very soft and subject to change. I forgot about DBP and InD, which I am unsure about now as well. I want to think they are town for now, or just not good lynch candidates today because I am enjoying their back and forth and it's good for me to learn from their styles of reading I believe
I don't want to lynch FG because she isn't really here RN and because she has been lynched d0 twice and I don't think it's fair.Originally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Alright were coming up on rod time for me to stop playing like XIZ and start playing like... someone elseTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
So my top candidates are probably TSF/Cel/Freezin
because the only thing freezin contributed was something along the lines of how I was pulling a play out of his book or somethingOriginally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment

Comment