TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #646
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    So how about that wolf shyto-ing
    Ha get it
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #647
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I am maybe too easily triggered this game sry
      yeah, I was just pointing out that you've gone from being strong on reads and set on what you thought with reasoning to being wishy washy and using stuff like 'it's bad but idk'. You're the one bragging that you're better than me.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #648
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by inDheart
        i thought i was treating you with similar degrees of force considering you both were on about the sunfan posts? what difference do you see

        also i thought you weren't there on xiz either but this post feels like you'd know he's town

        also i'm realizing now this is probably a joke but it really is an odd one



        from these posts?








        first one seems to be reacting to posts that are not very indicative, mindset-type stuff which isn't really about the game

        it puts her on the defensive but you do the good thing at least and try to get thoughts out of her and then you don't really like those thoughts

        i don't really care about the reactions to pressure, more that the thoughts do seem noncommittal or lazy in that cluster, yeah

        i sorta like her remembering fg exists? like she's placing value on trying to get fg right this game instead of letting her just be lynchbait, so wonder what you think about that bit



        yeah i'll hold onto it

        back when i started playing, he was a valid d0 wagon/lynch option so i've seen it happen, at least

        i assume you mean fishy but why "if/when"
        maybe i should go buy a fish
        I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
        And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
        And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
        And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
        I dont quite to a lot of things I guess
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #649
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          So how about that wolf shyto-ing
          Ha get it
          This is my first game with syhto so i have absolutely no idea when it comes to difference between now and however long ago it was when they played more.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #650
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celirra
            So how about that wolf shyto-ing
            Ha get it
            i mean i did post about it if you actually wanna talk about it

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #651
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              This is my first game with syhto so i have absolutely no idea when it comes to difference between now and however long ago it was when they played more.
              I mean I'm in the same boat but meta reading is a crutch anyways tbh
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #652
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                ok im home now
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  yeah, I was just pointing out that you've gone from being strong on reads and set on what you thought with reasoning to being wishy washy and using stuff like 'it's bad but idk'. You're the one bragging that you're better than me.
                  With all the jokes about trigger phrases, telling me I used to be better will never not bother me regardless of whether or not the person Is better/worse than me and regardless of how well i have been/am playing
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i mean i did post about it if you actually wanna talk about it
                    I did reply, and I think while theres a chance I'm being a bit hard, you're kinda being a bit hazy about your implications regarding it but that's neither here nor there
                    Is your verdict that she's ultimately null then? Does that push her into the upper half of wolfiness or the lower half of wolfiness in this game so far?
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      meta reading is dumb and honestly I'm not trying to be anti-town or anything, I will say I don't think I was trying to shrug off pressure, in any way shape or form. I really shouldn't post at work because,

                      a) I'm already irritated at work
                      b) I can't navigate the forums or type effectively enough to respond to anything pressing

                      so sorry about that
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
                        And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
                        And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
                        And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
                        I dont quite to a lot of things I guess
                        lol ninja'd ok

                        the xiz thing is like, i think it's weird that on our hypothetical wolf team you're saying i distanced from you but not him

                        i'm asking, what do you think about syhto wanting to try to read fg correctly, after seeing her get mislynched the first day of the last two games? remembering she exists would mean it's a read she feels is important to have

                        thought the "if/when" was implying backpack was definitely going to get fishy at some point, and also that he's not currently

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          With all the jokes about trigger phrases, telling me I used to be better will never not bother me regardless of whether or not the person Is better/worse than me and regardless of how well i have been/am playing
                          whatever you say dude
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I mean I'm in the same boat but meta reading is a crutch anyways tbh
                          I brought that up because that was one of the main things sunfan brought up about syhto. There's certainly looking at their posts and not previous meta yeah. But I haven't done that yet.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I did reply, and I think while theres a chance I'm being a bit hard, you're kinda being a bit hazy about your implications regarding it but that's neither here nor there
                            Is your verdict that she's ultimately null then? Does that push her into the upper half of wolfiness or the lower half of wolfiness in this game so far?
                            yeah pretty much
                            i'd say upper half but that's too easy, i just don't have a lot of towns atm and am having trouble finding them and seeing where people are coming from

                            basically i'm unconfident and don't really see it as the slam dunk you seem to, def want development on the reads, don't mind the responses to pressure

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              lol ninja'd ok

                              the xiz thing is like, i think it's weird that on our hypothetical wolf team you're saying i distanced from you but not him

                              i'm asking, what do you think about syhto wanting to try to read fg correctly, after seeing her get mislynched the first day of the last two games? remembering she exists would mean it's a read she feels is important to have

                              thought the "if/when" was implying backpack was definitely going to get fishy at some point, and also that he's not currently
                              I think everyone gets fishy at some point or another tbh

                              I think you're taking satire as tragedy

                              I dont know if I thought as much about funnygurl as that and that sounds like a stretch by a weeeee tad bit
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                yeah pretty much
                                i'd say upper half but that's too easy, i just don't have a lot of towns atm and am having trouble finding them and seeing where people are coming from

                                basically i'm unconfident and don't really see it as the slam dunk you seem to, def want development on the reads, don't mind the responses to pressure
                                I mean I dont have a slam dunk or anything either here but I definitely did just juke from a star defenseman and might consider jumping soon
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...