TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #811
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Xiz
    That was my first read on you earlier in the day, before the mindmeld which you don't like.
    do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #812
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'm just kind of waiting for indheart to take a stand on something

      I've made a stand, sunfan has, Xiz has, even Gradiant has
      gradiant stands for a lot of things in TWG so like
      idk if this is meant to be shade its nonsensical shade
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #813
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Celirra
        do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though
        should I understand?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #814
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          I was reading the thread. I keep reading it. And, I get a little more each time

          Sunfan talking about TPS so much has me feeling unsure. He keeps bringing him to the forefront even though he hasn't posted much. He says he wouldn't treat his wolf partners that way. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY??

          Also, Sunfan, you quoted when I said:
          Originally posted by Syhto
          Ya I hated that post too even tho I didnt understand any of it
          And read:
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I really think this post reminds me of some stuff that Syhto did as a wolf in jTWG
          "Ya I agree" (no further input)
          That particular post was a response to this:
          Originally posted by Xiz
          This series is loved by adults and not by kids enough via character development. Character development expands into the “mobile game” version of the series and if one person is a sicko enough to do that to a childrens show for the sake of appealing to fire emblem through featured art and dialogue in a children’s show, then it should still be concerning if the support people have funded towards it.

          Countries like TWG Canada have been boycotted enough for change their impact through child labour thanks to the little bits of community activism to get them to change positively.

          If there’s a way to boycott the fire emblem community in order for thesunfan to reboot another TWG game again then yeah. Also he was a lead artist and “character builder” character builders help create dialogue by keeping a consistent personality. Those personalities fuelled the love fire emblem have for characters thus creating a captivated audience, hense fandoms arise (does no one know what a husbando is all of a sudden, it’s basically the same captivating concept) I don’t see what I misspoke of?

          And fire emblem characters are furries.
          Furries like animal.
          Shall we get into that kind of perversion?
          Because they satisfied the furries well by creating HUMANOID FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS

          Don’t even try to defend this.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #815
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            should I understand?
            i'd hope you would but I'd also hope you wouldnt make reads off of dumb reasons
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #816
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              gradiant stands for a lot of things in TWG so like
              idk if this is meant to be shade its nonsensical shade
              it's not shade, I'm just speaking in terms of thread contribution --- he hasn't posted a lot but I still have a sense of what he really thinks


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #817
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                And I still REALLY don't like Celirra's posting. He is floaty af, and accusing me of shrugging off pressure when all he literally ever does is say zzzzz when he gets accused of a wolf or him maybe being a wolf gets mentioned, or he just ignores it. And keeps talking about finding a needle in a haystack. OK
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  zzzzzzzzzz
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    its not dead Xiz
                    but uh
                    I would probably never do that as a wolf if those were my partners
                    i believe you because you said probably

                    If this was more of a bastard game or a turbo or even live i think you would be more likely to do it but, whatever

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      TSF/Cel could definitely be doing some sort of weird distancing thing here me thinks
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though
                        i /guess/

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Syhto
                          That particular post was a response to this:


                          So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.
                          its uh
                          from ZGF's MLP thread
                          Xiz just changed a few words
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            While a lot of what ind has said i dont understand (his whole thing on me and cel must being a pair) i like his read on tps.

                            I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

                            Also what do you mean by blinds paranoia, especially when (was it you?) who stated that his wolf and town games are really similar, i cant remember who said it. I am unsure of how i feel about blind personally but i wanna know more where you are comin from
                            oh i called you guys a package deal. your interactions earlier link you together in my head - the ones where you were posting back-to-back and it helped a bit with your reads on each other. it's unlikely w/w stuff (and superb if it is) but i had some ick feelings from how you two were treating sunfan over a joke

                            i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            This is a decent wallpost, I actually kind of like this first line here where he admits that he was kind of winging it

                            However there are no actual declarations of wolfiness in this post, and even after reading that entire wall, I still have no idea who indheart is most comfortable with lynching today. Aside from the townreads and some reasoning, which are good, there's no assertiveness here

                            As an aside, is there any significance behind the way you ordered this list?
                            it's top to bottom town->wolf

                            i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

                            you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              That particular post was a response to this:

                              So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.
                              pro tip: ignore that post

                              it was a meme

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                or maybe we're just friends so we talk to each other about inside jokes in game to tease each other
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...