TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #841
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???

    I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.

    My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED

    And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #842
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by inDheart
      did you not realize it?

      would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

      incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it
      ALRIGHT alright I'll go read that part again
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #843
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by inDheart
        did you not realize it?

        would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

        incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it
        fwiw I didn't pick up on it either


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #844
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          it makes a lot more sense when you change it to be about FE though, Xiz
          SUNFAN JUST POSTED PORN HAHA ITS WORSE THEN THAT HORSECOCK I DID HAHAHAHAHA also hey cool you actually clicked this i wasnt expecting anyone to well done you get a cookie


          is definitely Yoshl's FE Waifu
          good choice yoshl

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #845
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i think he's town bc no paranoia. his posts are extra non-spicy
            oof okay gotcha

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #846
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              if you had to shoot two people right now who would they be
              do i get to order them
              if i get to reeval after the first i shoot sunfan and then decide whether i'm shooting you because i think you two are very anti-aligned
              if i don't i probably shoot sunfan and freezin

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #847
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                would you rather be wrong for the right reasons? Or right for the wrong reasons?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  13. the sun fan - gimmick is a bit annoying; i touched a bit earlier on how it could be misdirection for reading into voting patterns if he's wolfing. also think usually by now he's able to do things with more confidence than he has, but his syhto read and the perhaps now-forming cel read could be examples of that - BUT the syhto read just doesn't feel good to me either. i think him trying to get by as a wolf on d0 usually involves setting up some kind of an insurmountable wall for his favorite mislynch, and syhto could be that here, and having thread support for the lynch is helping him out. saying she feels the same as the jtwg isn't great because the implication is for that read to change, she has to just feel different, and that's only really with a fresh example of her wolfing to contrast

                  i think the straightforward expectation would be someone rolling wolf twice in a row should feel at least a little different between the games - either not doing the same thing that just got you caught, or switching up what just worked so you're not falling into the same motions. i'm not seeing a depth of process here to suggest that same = bad, or specific things that are bad, or that where differences may exist, they don't matter
                  I mean, the scumread on Syhto is simple, and I mean you're more bringing up a point against meta in general; meta is hard to change tho. People can't just change on a dime.

                  I guess I don't know what you mean by a wall though.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    I think indheart is probably a bad lynch for today


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      thanks Xiz, it is free cookie Friday after all
                      I got raspberry cheesecake when I went to Subway earlier
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        thanks Xiz, it is free cookie Friday after all
                        I got raspberry cheesecake when I went to Subway earlier
                        wait what?????????????????


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          oh shit sunfan found the cookie!! a+

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I didn't get offered a free cookie from subway today that's bullshit


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              fwiw I didn't pick up on it either
                              duly noted
                              i can use colors or tiers or sth going forward, but at least now you know for now

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???

                                I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.

                                My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED

                                And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so
                                The dumb reason was because he said "trust me" and he said that twice as town to me when i went for him
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...