I also agree that a no-hide is the safest corresponding move for tonight.
we can lock the game up if we lynch a scum so
if we lynch either the wolf or the SK, you should hide behind say
Funnygurl
to ensure that if she is a wolf or the SK, we can lynch her and win the game the next phase.
I've yet to see Funny really develop any of their own theories which makes it tough to analyze, Blind is obviously going to die on his precarious is a wolf hill, and indheart seems to be in-line with Cel's mindset.
we can lock the game up if we lynch a scum so
if we lynch either the wolf or the SK, you should hide behind say
Funnygurl
to ensure that if she is a wolf or the SK, we can lynch her and win the game the next phase.
It's strange that you're not considering FG as a possibility for either of those roles in your mind, but I get what you're saying with regards to confirming the last target in that scenario.
Idk man whatever I feel like I say I feel like I'm gonna get the flamerino for this but
if there would ever be a team to self-kill one of their own to setup their lowest poster to try and win the game it would be something along the lines of
Xiz- TWG Chaos
Freezin- Chaos Meta
Tps- The man who wolfkilled himself when he was 13, and the man who counterclaimed his own wolfpartner's fakeclaim
idk man
I'm not gonna act on this this phase but its just like
i have read the first ~50 words of prec's post and am astounded he is not a fan of comparisons to steve prefontaine, that guy was cool
i don't really like limiting options to me or prec but that's probably because me is one of them. i'm probably just gonna do the thing i mentioned earlier and see if i can clear someone in the group
Comment