TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2671
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #2672
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      hey celery remember when you slept on sunfan being a super duper Vanilla Town???

      haha
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2673
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        hey funny whats it like being sk
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2674
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          funnygurl555
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #2675
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2676
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              THAT IS GOLD
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2677
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                ^3 billion IQ shitpost*
                *rounds down to 128
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  this is tragic
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Anyways if I had to say
                    I think funny is most likely sk
                    prec most likely wolf
                    ind wildcard
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        tbh I think the only way town loses is to the serial killer or if Tps is somehow fake which it really, really, really looks like isn't the case
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          youre gonna be mad at me
                          but my first thought actually when today's events happened was "what if sunfan and tps are w/w"
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            you're grounded, don't come back to the thread until you've realized what you've done, and have learned your lesson.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              youre gonna be mad at me
                              but my first thought actually when today's events happened was "what if sunfan and tps are w/w"
                              literally impossible because there can only be 3 wolves so

                              I don't know what you've been smoking to get 27 on that rice test but give me some I felt like my number was too high
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                something to keep in mind just in case Tps/Freezin talked and planned this out and decided that their best path to victory involved Freezin committing sudoku

                                if Tps is alive in f4/f3, a serial killer has not flipped, and there has never been more than 1 visible KP in a night (meaning that there has never been more than 1 death in a night phase), lynch him. The quickest he can win is f3 and if its at that point of the game where there's just been 1 nightkill every night forever, I think that'd be the only point where I'd consider lynching him.

                                before that point, I think I am going to stop thinking about whether or not he is fake (if he is the last wolf then we know there is not a serial killer so there's nothing to worry about there).
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...