TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2026
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Xiz
    where freezin fits into everything how, like as a wolf or town? I said for freezin he could be a wolf if the d1 wagon was dirty.

    Also, i don't mind if you disagree, but can you find any other dbp posts that say otherwise? and if not, why do you think that those two posts by dbp (about the sunfan check) and then i guess the white album stuff that sunfan hinted on are not softs?
    Because I literally dont understand what a white album has to do with being a gunsmith, nor how the sunfan posts can be indicative of a soft
    Like I literally just cant jump through enough hoops to reach it
    Maybe I'm too 2d
    Or maybe im just right
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #2027
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      You keep trying to fit me on your wolf lists while suspecting sunfan and it makes you look fake.

      You hadn't addressed my point of how we could ever be w/w.

      Either it'd t/t (my pick) or there's one wolf between us.

      Do more sleuthing pls
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2028
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Because I literally dont understand what a white album has to do with being a gunsmith, nor how the sunfan posts can be indicative of a soft
        nor do i, i don't know that album or band or anything like that but others clearly did. But why else would dbp say that, and why would sunfan be all like "hey stop that"

        if anyone can actually explain it that might be good? but i feel like its a waste of time

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2029
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          cel if im wrong then im sorry but knowing dbp as a player he wouldn't say "ill give you a town read" as an investigative role when sunfan is not, that's sabotage

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2030
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            I think Im at the point where I cannot bring myself to lynch blind or funny without serious role information
            Freezin and I seem to be in similar headscapes and I like that

            after that, it gets a lot trickier

            I'm just bad at the game if there's not at least one between Xiz/inD based on how the game has played out
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2031
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Look. Dbp used his power, he got a check. If it's not sunfan, who is it? dbp ALWAYS softs. Sun is the only one he kept pushing as town with certainty.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2032
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                meta zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2033
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I think Im at the point where I cannot bring myself to lynch blind or funny without serious role information
                  Freezin and I seem to be in similar headscapes and I like that

                  after that, it gets a lot trickier

                  I'm just bad at the game if there's not at least one between Xiz/inD based on how the game has played out
                  for the time being i'd like you to try and think of a world where funny is a wolf. I can agree with blind, i might be wrong on him but it's a mistake to think like that. I'm bias because i aint no woof woof but still

                  also where are you on TPS

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2034
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You keep trying to fit me on your wolf lists while suspecting sunfan and it makes you look fake.

                    You hadn't addressed my point of how we could ever be w/w.

                    Either it'd t/t (my pick) or there's one wolf between us.

                    Do more sleuthing pls
                    the ol "I know I'm not a wolf therefore I can never be a wolf" argument
                    comical really
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2035
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      cel, go through dbp's posts. Find literally anything that could possibly hint to another person being checked and i'll consider it.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2036
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        WhAt AbOuT pReCaRiOuS aNd TpS
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2037
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          also i dont know where i stand on inD i kinda forgot LOL

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2038
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            cel, go through dbp's posts. Find literally anything that could possibly hint to another person being checked and i'll consider it.
                            I have as hard of a time finding softs as a stripper at a bachelor party
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2039
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              for the time being i'd like you to try and think of a world where funny is a wolf. I can agree with blind, i might be wrong on him but it's a mistake to think like that. I'm bias because i aint no woof woof but still

                              also where are you on TPS
                              The only worlds where I will ever consider voting for funnygurl are
                              a) There's somehow a Serial Killer and we somehow know this
                              b) Someone claims mechanical info that says she is a wolf
                              c) The saddest self-pres vote of my miserable life
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2040
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I have as hard of a time finding softs as a stripper at a bachelor party
                                okay, yes that's fine. but please still at least try. you just need to look at his d2 posts i think. you have iso'd other people just read through it one more time.

                                Comment

                                Working...