TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2596
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    tps is not the SK because that means another town role would have to be alive and fake claimed in the mass claim, which is nonsense

    tps could be only a wolf who killed his partner for some reason while his partner had a claim, and that's like, almost never worth entertaining because it narratively makes no sense (i checked the PMs on the wiki and ig nothing precludes wolves from killing one of their own)

    nvm what i said about him having a clear though, wolves could hit SK vest

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2597
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Celirra
      to be honest this kinda makes you look even worse
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2598
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Tps has wolfed himself as a wolf before so like
        its not impossible for him to do that but I don't think it would be a good idea
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2599
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by inDheart
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

          not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game
          I think you look better for not voting fwiw

          I care very much about what everyone does etc etc
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2600
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

            For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

            Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

            You can say that Freezin bused me.

            You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
            I haven't followed this for that long, remember.
            And your own argument itself was that you're playing your "own game" again or something, which I haven't seen yet; I don't think this is fair on both sides to expect me to trust a former meta you've once had and use that to explain what you once were even if I've never known it. You're basically saying "yo d00d trust me!!!!!!!!"
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2601
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I haven't followed this for that long, remember.
              And your own argument itself was that you're playing your "own game" again or something, which I haven't seen yet; I don't think this is fair on both sides to expect me to trust a former meta you've once had and use that to explain what you once were even if I've never known it. You're basically saying "yo d00d trust me!!!!!!!!"
              I still have that meta
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2602
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by inDheart
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game
                pls dont be like that pal
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  you have to explain why that would change

                  you don't have to trust that I had it because if I didn't then anyone who knows any better (inD, blind, fg) would speak up when I posted that post and say that I'm full of shit

                  they'll back me up on that point
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    you have to explain why that would change

                    you don't have to trust that I had it because if I didn't then anyone who knows any better (inD, blind, fg) would speak up when I posted that post and say that I'm full of shit

                    they'll back me up on that point
                    I don't even know if anything is a change... It's legitimately difficult for me right now because you're a whole different person this game and it seems like its by design so I don't know where the differentness ends.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I don't even know if anything is a change... It's legitimately difficult for me right now because you're a whole different person this game and it seems like its by design so I don't know where the differentness ends.
                      busing is mentally painful for me

                      I'd need to like meditate under a waterfall to bring myself to be able to do it most of the time

                      I really don't think I'm as different as you say/think I am
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        also pretty sure blind is clear of being maf
                        You bet your damn ass i am.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          again you're operating under "i thinks" and "i say x therefore x" 's about yourself which doesnt help me any
                          I'm sorry friend
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            again you're operating under "i thinks" and "i say x therefore x" 's about yourself which doesnt help me any
                            I'm sorry friend
                            no, its an ultimatum

                            you're not allowed to think x and expect me to respond without explaining why a, which has been true for years, is no longer the case
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              ok that was probably too rude but

                              you're being a stubborn old man

                              it makes me mad sometimes
                              sorry

                              i should take my own advice here and try to make this the nicest game (TM)
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Sun isn't a wolf, get over it.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...