TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2656
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ebwop again
    What does ebwop mean?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2657
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      What does ebwop mean?
      edit by way of (new) post

      i.e. make a new post to fix something you messed up typing. he added the word "if" in there to say "sk (if we have one)"

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #2658
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        congrats on the promotion btw
        Thanks! May have celebrated a bit too hard last night, waking up to a pounding headache right now and I'm now at a 10 hour fantasy football draft lol

        I can't see in any harm in disclosing my action list at this point , so here it goes:

        N1: No hid (sorry, I literally was AFK for the entirety of this night phase)
        N2: Celirra
        N3: Sunfan

        Reads in my eyes:

        Town-Sunfan/Cel

        Scum leans: 1 of Blind/Prec

        Possible SK: Funny/indHeart

        I see Blind already went on a huge wall of post against Prec already, which seems to be his mission all game. I'm cool with deciding what angle ya'll want to go for with today's vote and then settling in on a target, I'm still a little fuzzy on the math here for how many chances we have left and what our lynch priority is. Sunfan/Cel, can either of you provide some insight into how you'd like to see this play out?

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2659
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          so cel's clear, and every nonclear VT just needs to be able to clear another one and have a lynch order

          fine task

          it's not quite "ok i just lynch the three other VTs" bc nks

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2660
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Ok celery, YOU AND SUN FAN ARE CLEAR, can we stop tin foiling and get to killing the actual wolf and sk?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2661
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              inD is probably not a wolf at this point, sorry blind. If he was a wolf, he would've voted you and not worried about the words he was typing at EOD. Some small things like pointing out that it might be beneficial for Tps to not claim his exact role are things that I don't think he would do as a wolf that were protown.
              honestly prec should get cred for that before i do, bc he was the one working through the implications initially and we just talked about it together, and he arrived at "if tps is I/R, claim"

              that feels like it comes from a place of trying to eval tps' claim as real, whereas the main reason to want to know that as scum is like, "ok, how hard is the game now"

              i guess if tps was fake, him having to claim results could easily sort that out if he claims a wrong result and then the sk doesn't have to coin flip between him and freezin

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2662
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Town Leans:

                Cel, Freezn, inDHeart, Funnygurl

                Neurtal:

                Sunfan, Prec

                Scum lean:

                Blindreper, Xiz

                I've had a town lean on sunfan all game so I'm honestly a little surprised to see that he isn't seeing the forest through the trees here.

                Precarious worries me a little bit for his reaction, I agree with inDHeart that his delayed claim (yeah I know pot calling kettle black) was weird, and his back and forth with Blindreper seemed really forced after a while. I really get the feeling that Xiz is capable of coaching Blind up on that and was happy to take advantage of freezn bringing that fight back up yesterday, and that I'm relatively confident that there is 1 wolf out of Blind/Xiz/Prec.
                Looks good for Tps not making a bananas play
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2663
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  That's the day after he hid behind cel, he has him as his top town
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2664
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    This may be my hangover talking but I'm really sad and upset and disappointed that I wanted so much time on the sunfan tinfoily life
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2665
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      This may be my hangover talking but I'm really sad and upset and disappointed that I wanted so much time on the sunfan tinfoily life
                      Thats what you get for not listening forever ago.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2666
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I dont remember who it was but I remember someone saying that if theres an sk it's funny, but I'm down to sheep that
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2667
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          I dont think funny is ever wolf in this world with how she afk'd a vote on xiz... but sk zzzz
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2668
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I dont think I see a world where blind is wolf
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #2669
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              #teamsunfan
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #2670
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I dont remember who it was but I remember someone saying that if theres an sk it's funny, but I'm down to sheep that
                                sunfan said it

                                ain't true 'cause im VANILLA TOWN

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I dont think funny is ever wolf in this world with how she afk'd a vote on xiz... but sk zzzz
                                i was asleep. i dunno if y'all noticed yet

                                but i have the most fucked up sleep schedule ever
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...