TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2851
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    I really don't think I can support the fg lynch
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #2852
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      thanks for always having my back sunfan
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2853
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I'm honestly pretty frustrated that I'm not being listened to but w/e
        I think several people have said that at least once this game
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Precarious
          Unacceptable
          • Mar 2014
          • 208

          #2854
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          General thoughts:

          From my perspective, there is a pool of three players which necessarily contains both a wolf and an SK.

          My thoughts on Blind have been made clear, and I'm not going to reiterate them, save to note that his absence late is telling. Once he feels he's out of danger, he feels no further need to participate. In general, his actions have been self-serving, even if his activity level is apparently atypical of a wolf-Blind. In part, that's because I think he's the serial killer. He has repeatedly stated that he's not concerned about being lynched absent pressure--because the actual gamestate doesn't matter to him.

          That leaves a wolf between inD and Funny.

          inD is difficult to evaluate. I've been trying to ISO him (with time becoming an issue), and I feel my lack of meta-knowledge here is hurtful. His temperament has been pretty even--his tone was sort of aggressive in the joke phase, but since then has been even--almost too even. However, he seems to be really interacting with the content; he was the first person to meaningfully look at my Blind case; even if I didn't agree with all his conclusions, I feel like he read it. I'm not sure what to make of his late cases here; they seem well thought out, but this game has made me cynical and I wonder if they're a reaction to a gamestate dangerous to an anti-town inD.

          Funny is...problematic. Upon review, none of her posts are actually that offensive to me. When I did the long post linking her to Blind, for example, I actually started by looking for wolf-tells, since I had them both linked at the time. But while I could do a few things, they ultimately felt flimsy.

          The problem with Funny is that her overall performance doesn't fit a town player, even if her individual posts work. What gave her town cred in the mid game (late D2) is ultimately what leads me to believe she's the wolf--all that effort, actual reads and work, went out the window as soon as Funny ceased to be a viable target. There are other possible reasons for this, but to me it feels like she stepped off the gas once the pressure disappeared. Overall, I think she's the wolf.

          I would lynch in the order Blind>Funny>InD.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2855
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            I woke up
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #2856
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              but like also think about it fmpov guys. if im wrong and we lynch the other town in the pool of me ind prec and blind, then i know who the wolf and sk are next phase

              i guess we also could... lose if that happens
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #2857
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                precarious, you remember danganronpa right????

                that was my last wolf game. consistent effort the whole time. i was *never* on the chopping block
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2858
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  man i'm not gonna finish in time

                  post inc with what i do have ig

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2859
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Precarious
                    General thoughts:

                    From my perspective, there is a pool of three players which necessarily contains both a wolf and an SK.

                    My thoughts on Blind have been made clear, and I'm not going to reiterate them, save to note that his absence late is telling. Once he feels he's out of danger, he feels no further need to participate. In general, his actions have been self-serving, even if his activity level is apparently atypical of a wolf-Blind. In part, that's because I think he's the serial killer. He has repeatedly stated that he's not concerned about being lynched absent pressure--because the actual gamestate doesn't matter to him.

                    That leaves a wolf between inD and Funny.

                    inD is difficult to evaluate. I've been trying to ISO him (with time becoming an issue), and I feel my lack of meta-knowledge here is hurtful. His temperament has been pretty even--his tone was sort of aggressive in the joke phase, but since then has been even--almost too even. However, he seems to be really interacting with the content; he was the first person to meaningfully look at my Blind case; even if I didn't agree with all his conclusions, I feel like he read it. I'm not sure what to make of his late cases here; they seem well thought out, but this game has made me cynical and I wonder if they're a reaction to a gamestate dangerous to an anti-town inD.

                    Funny is...problematic. Upon review, none of her posts are actually that offensive to me. When I did the long post linking her to Blind, for example, I actually started by looking for wolf-tells, since I had them both linked at the time. But while I could do a few things, they ultimately felt flimsy.

                    The problem with Funny is that her overall performance doesn't fit a town player, even if her individual posts work. What gave her town cred in the mid game (late D2) is ultimately what leads me to believe she's the wolf--all that effort, actual reads and work, went out the window as soon as Funny ceased to be a viable target. There are other possible reasons for this, but to me it feels like she stepped off the gas once the pressure disappeared. Overall, I think she's the wolf.

                    I would lynch in the order Blind>Funny>InD.
                    Your accusations of ind and funny dont really match the ones you gave to blind, even if I agree with the end order it doesnt feel organic still, which is the big vibe I'm getting
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2860
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      my order rn is lynch prec, reevaluate potentially, if I don't need to reevaluate I'd lynch inD

                      Tps, plz hide behind funnygurl tonight if she is not lynched today and we lynch a scum today

                      if she is lynched today and is scum, plz hide behind inDheart
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2861
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I am going to sheep whatever sunfan says this phase about voting.
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2862
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          think i'm gonna take notes on prec's posts with postnums instead

                          922 xiz as null->wolf but reads like a meta read mostly, freezin as the most null, syhto's the main wolf here

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Of course you're not, I have you listed as wolfy. But I'd actually agree it's a bit mushy--this game kind of sucks right now, since everyone is sort of blending together.
                          xiz wasn't a fan of prec's reads and got this in response

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          FG certainly looks a lot townier after that case, anyway.
                          O_O

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          This is actually a valid point.
                          O_O

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          I'll vote Cel over Funny, who has sold me on her game, but there is a better option.
                          O_O

                          (my eyes aren't actually widening but i'm having fun following the progression i know is going to happen)

                          2162 (i'm finding less interacty stuff than i expected tbh) he uses freezin's comment as leverage to continue his case on blind

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          What I'm saying is that Blind reacted extremely harshly to the original statement, a minor mechanical elaboration in the middle of a much larger post. That's fine on its own, even if it feels unwarranted.

                          But virtually every subsequent reaction Blind had with me yesterday hammered home the idea that he didn't understand what the problem was with my post, which calls into question the sincerity of his criticism. He also argues that he never read the discussion concerning the post (mostly by DBP), having reacted immediately to it after seeing it. Yet if he didn't understand what was wrong with it, how could he have found reason to attack it if he hadn't read everyone else's commentary on the subject? This is particularly true since my own initial reaction post, which he quoted, made note that said discussion existed.
                          just kind of an explainer. to borrow a word this feels even-keeled in how he's handling non-blind people and things

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Do you mean in format or content? If you don't like how it's presented, sorry. If you disagree with the content, well, I suspect you can understand the situation you're in mechanically. Either you're a wolf, or you're a town power role whose power only activates when you're lynched.
                          ok here's something

                          like if wolves know an SK exists then tps is just always a town power, and the world he's setting up is there's """2 town powers""" alive as ideal world 1. it's the woodenly mechanical treatment in response and freezin just calls it gross, which is kinda lol

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          That's not going to fly. What is your specific role?
                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Actually hold that thought for a moment.
                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          I've been reviewing the game rolls. The Gunsmith RR appears to be the only time where two points are used to generate only a single role. An additional I, P, H, K, or R would generate one additional blue role, which means (assuming Tps' truthfulness), we're at KRRXTTT, where X isn't a T--which doesn't implicate Freezin.

                          I think it would still be better for Tps to fully claim, but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the potential implications of doing so.
                          muscling into world 1, but more importantly, i'm not sure he was thinking about the ~20% chance that his team just gets owned when he posted this

                          man i didn't realize i got "this is actually a good point"ed too in 2306


                          tl;dr prec doesn't seem to talk to the wolves much; would need to see how much of the reverse happens with more time besides them just saying his posts are gross without much else

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2863
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            again, can we pls get some votes to know where people stand thanks
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2864
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I am going to sheep whatever sunfan says this phase about voting.
                              please vote for Precarious thanks
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Precarious
                                Unacceptable
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 208

                                #2865
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                So, assuming I'm lynched, the above is my best guess. Obviously it deviates from the norm. I would emphasize following the Hide plan, and that TPS commit to it publicly.

                                Comment

                                Working...