TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2581
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    i think you're capable of a ballsy play like wolf suicide
    ind maybe but you esp
    I have never and will never do that as a wolf
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2582
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      you brought up the sk possibility against yourself before I even considered it tbh
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2583
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        also pretty sure blind is clear of being maf

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2584
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have never and will never do that as a wolf
          i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2585
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            ind you still look awful for no voting
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2586
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
              they mean nothing to you apparently but
              it really, really should
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2587
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                they mean nothing to you apparently but
                it really, really should
                You do realize this game is about lying and twisting beliefs, which naturally doesn't work with points like this right?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2588
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
                  tell me how high I would have to be to do that as a wolf
                  like tell me why the fuck freezin and I would ever try to kill one another on d0, especially considering based on the flips I would have to be the most powerful wolf role
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2589
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    You do realize this game is about lying and twisting beliefs, which naturally doesn't work with points like this right?
                    no, you're wrong
                    its about DETERMINING whether people are lying and twisting beliefs

                    just throwing shit out because it can be manipulated is a bad idea
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2590
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      tps is real, and i think in all likelihood has a clear to share with us
                      yeah this is probably right

                      the numbers don't make sense for wolves to kill themselves
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2591
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2592
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          ind you still look awful for no voting
                          i did ask permission!

                          i wanted to vote xiz, but i wrote Words about it and that pushed me past deadline

                          sorry friend

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2593
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i did ask permission!

                            i wanted to vote xiz, but i wrote Words about it and that pushed me past deadline

                            sorry friend
                            to be honest this kinda makes you look even worse
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2594
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

                              For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

                              Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

                              You can say that Freezin bused me.

                              You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2595
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

                                For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

                                Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

                                You can say that Freezin bused me.

                                You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
                                ebwop to make the question more clear
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...