TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2611
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Celery is wolf at this point
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2612
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Celery is wolf at this point
      he voted for Xiz
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2613
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I guess I'll chill and stop posting so much
        my reads are pretty dependent upon what TPS does
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2614
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Celery is wolf at this point
          lol
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2615
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I guess I'll chill and stop posting so much
            my reads are pretty dependent upon what TPS does
            Same here. The night phase results blew my fucking mind. The sk played it smart.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2616
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              no, its an ultimatum

              you're not allowed to think x and expect me to respond without explaining why a, which has been true for years, is no longer the case
              it's true for years from your perspective
              it's true for what, one wolf game for me? iirc
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2617
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Unless we have a vigi of some sort?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2618
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Unless we have a vigi of some sort?
                  that would not explain the lack of a town death
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2619
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    that would not explain the lack of a town death
                    Tps could be a doctor or whatever other role that prevents a kill.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2620
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Tps could be a doctor or whatever other role that prevents a kill.
                      but then there's not a vigi
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2621
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Freezins claim was fake though...
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #2622
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          lmfao
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #2623
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            After a long day of travel I now have internet connection (and I was promoted at work today so I got caught up celebrating a bit lol whoops)

                            I'm caught up now. I am the hider and I hid behind sunfan last night.

                            I need to pass out now but I will be on early tomorrow PST to see what's going on.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2624
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              nah thats impossible
                              unless someone isnt actually vt or if we have a sk or ??? but thats zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #2625
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                nah thats impossible
                                unless someone isnt actually vt or if we have a sk or ??? but thats zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                we have to have either an sk or a vig for that kill. freezin claimed something, so i bet the town wouldn't vig him. we prolly have a serial killer

                                so if the only prs we have is gunsmith and hider, then we have 4 T's, which would mean that we don't have an sk?

                                something's up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...