TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2506
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    i can get on board with funny but I sTiLl DoNt LiKe ThAt ShE iSnT hErEeE
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2507
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      if its between blind and i, i know its mechanically the play but im not sure im gonna self prez

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2508
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Xiz
        if its between blind and i, i know its mechanically the play but im not sure im gonna self prez
        k i kinda wanna vote xiz
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2509
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          if i vote for xiz it'll tear me to pieces either way because he's playing the kind of tone/chickenfight game i find myself going to as wolf recently, that could get me toneread as town but wouldn't survive getting mechanics'd, or defaulted to like he is today

          this is like a battle between logic and tone/agenda because he's hard aligned with Logic Man

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #2510
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Votes from post 1861 to post 2509
            Night in 0:11:54

            ---

            :00 good :01 bad


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2511
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I do feel like I have to say I'm having a really, really hard time finding wolves this game so I feel like I'm more resorting to building a wall around my townreads and not letting in any bad hombres

              I think I would probably be in love with Precarious if I didn't see him make a very valid and very passionate case for ffa's lynch from last game as a wolf, and I'm having a lot of trouble deciding whether or not I believe that he believes what he's saying on blindreper.

              I think, regardless of his alignment, he certainly doesn't like the way that blindreper is playing. I think that could, if Precarious is a wolf, give him some fire for potentially trying to push this lynch through on blind.

              I kinda hate Tps voting like that for blind but I accept it. I think any case that I can make to Tps will not likely be on the same plane as his thoughts given he doesn't really give a shit about meta, down to asking confirmation about whether or not he thought that blind plays like he has been as a wolf before voting him anyway.

              Idk.

              I just really, really don't want to lynch blind today guys. I really think he would be a miss off of mostly some small things he's been doing.

              Maybe I should've been talking to Precarious about this a while ago.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2512
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Xiz
                if its between blind and i, i know its mechanically the play but im not sure im gonna self prez
                Blast from the past, I did this once


                It's still gross
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i can get on board with funny but I sTiLl DoNt LiKe ThAt ShE iSnT hErEeE
                  she claimed vt so idk what you're talking about here
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    how about zzzzzzunfan or are you guys really balls deep in the soft theory
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      she claimed vt so idk what you're talking about here
                      what
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        if xiz and blind are both town then fuck me with the banana that syhto was talking about in TGB because this game is just hard, hard lost btw
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          what
                          the only reason not to like lynching someone who is absent from EOD that I can see is worrying about whether they are a power role that cannot claim
                          and we know she isnt so
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            the only reason not to like lynching someone who is absent from EOD that I can see is worrying about whether they are a power role that cannot claim
                            and we know she isnt so
                            what about to defend self or to give InPuT
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              sunfan isn't very mechanical this game and it upsets me
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                how about zzzzzzunfan or are you guys really balls deep in the soft theory
                                It pains me, it really does.
                                Its one of many faults of mine.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...