TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #2311
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    ind celery xiz blind prec sunfan 3 woofs in here

    soft clear the sunfan and we get ind celery xiz blind prec

    3 wolves in there.. one's actually.. town

    i'd include myself in that list, but.. like.. fmpov.. lol
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2312
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      opinion: ind and sunfan are the same alignment
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #2313
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        o * two's actually town since there's five in that list that's a good list
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2314
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          ind celery xiz blind prec sunfan 3 woofs in here

          soft clear the sunfan and we get ind celery xiz blind prec

          3 wolves in there.. one's actually.. town

          i'd include myself in that list, but.. like.. fmpov.. lol
          this is literally a pointless post, friend
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2315
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            this u


            be more like this
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2316
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Precarious
              Even if you assume I misinterpreted his explanation, and that his excuse is valid, it still doesn't explain the Whats post. That was an extreme overreaction to something relatively minor. If you had bothered to read my subsequent deep dive into Blind, you'd have also noticed that he sheeped other arguments at least twice during D2, leading me to suspect that my initial interpretation--that he saw people discussing the dumbtell, then went fully in on someone else's work--is correct.
              I haven't sheeped any body this game bro.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #2317
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                ok you know what it's pointless for you

                NOT FOR ME
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #2318
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE WITH THAT PENCIL THING IT'S USELESS TOO
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2319
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    its a post
                    its a post with a point
                    !
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #2320
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I haven't sheeped any body this game bro.
                      Are you ghosting my post?

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #2321
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        its a post
                        its a post with a point
                        !
                        you can make celery stalks have points but they'd still be the worst food known to man
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2322
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          At least celery doesnt have fake numbers in its name
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2323
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Hey ind are you and xiz w/w
                            What do you think about so many people wolf reading you two it seems?
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2324
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              I think he's most likely to have guessed DBP as a power role after the way he went after him on Day 1, including leaving his vote on him.

                              He backed off onto FG day 2 but that was a pretty weak vote in itself. He has played pretty chaotically in general and is one of the few people in this game that I have actually played more than one game with before, so it'a combination of motive and what I believe he is capable of.

                              I'm not necessarily at the point of putting a vote on him yet though, I'm curious to hear what BlindReper thinks of him.
                              xiz is one I've yet to learn to read. I don't like that he is all about tinfoil worlds, and not much else.

                              Speaking of xiz, Yes, all I did say was you're still wrong and went about my business. It may look scummy, but I'm not changing pre's mind, and I'm town read by mostly everyone else. I'm pretty safe when it comes to lynching, I'm not scared. So, why bother? I stated pre was a wolf way before the whole debacle between him and I. I would vote him with a safe bet of him being a hit for town.

                              Anyways, Xiz is a good target I THINK as of right now, but he's definitely a back burner vote. Unless something comes up. We have to decide what to do with our main concern right now. Which would be to lynch you IF you don't meet req, which I think is a safe bet so this may not be a thing to worry about, or lynch freezin and have him kill someone with this vengeful kill.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2325
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Are you ghosting my post?
                                I think I answered it now? Unless that's not what you are talking about.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...