keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
thats the joke gradiant
I've only been wolf in turbos, and twice, and nobody knows what i do as wolf because those games were also silly and i got to either coast by or lost immediately
in the game i lost as a wolf i did indeed focus on one person and yelled at them but i like to think I've come a long way since then
Well you still do it but for different reasons. At least when you do it you have basis for it, weak but it's there. That game was just bad
thats the joke gradiant
I've only been wolf in turbos, and twice, and nobody knows what i do as wolf because those games were also silly and i got to either coast by or lost immediately
in the game i lost as a wolf i did indeed focus on one person and yelled at them but i like to think I've come a long way since then
Like I really don't get why you're getting emotional here. I don't see where the anger is coming from.
You all have played more games with celirra than me, would they freak out like this as a wolf? Like I don't get where it's all coming from but I think it'd be a stupid thing to fake D1
Comment