TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2356
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Oh.

    Now I know why I didn't understand you, because the permise was screwy

    I've never heard of a confirmed town picking the towns lynch targets, da fuk?
    You are really just being a pest, you know that?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2357
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Votes from post 1861 to post 2356
      Night in 4:04:04

      ---
      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
      • 1 -- inDheart -- FreezinIce (43)
      • 1 -- blindreper1179 -- Precarious (20)
      • 1 -- Xiz -- the sun fan (97)
      • 2 -- unvote -- Celirra (135), Xiz (62)
      • 4 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (41), Funnygurl555 (38), inDheart (41), Tps222 (16)


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2358
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        You are really just being a pest, you know that?
        Am I wrong?
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2359
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Oooooh baby, am I getting under your skin??
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2360
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Am I wrong?
            Yeah, that's the thing. You've been wrong about a lot.

            and no, you're not under my skin. lol
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2361
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Yeah, that's the thing. You've been wrong about a lot.

              and no, you're not under my skin. lol
              No. I'm saying that,

              Is my sentiment that one Town controls the entire Lynch something that never happens,

              Wrong?

              Spacing and commas for maximum clarity
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2362
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Precarious I'm not confident that I will have time to respond to your larger post about blind, sorry
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2363
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  No. I'm saying that,

                  Is my sentiment that one Town controls the entire Lynch something that never happens,

                  Wrong?

                  Spacing and commas for maximum clarity
                  ok, so you were being sarcastic then?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2364
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    So like
                    What if tps and freezin are w/w
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2365
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      So like
                      What if tps and freezin are w/w
                      Will you like... Stop.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2366
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        nah, that's worth considering blind

                        I do think it looks pretty good for Freezin that he softed that long ago (threatening to nuke me on the first day phase, I think)

                        I kinda just believe them, especially Freezin.

                        I'm not very sure that we would catch them and this certainly doesn't feel like a coordinated effort from wolfchat to gang up and fakeclaim to take advantage of the setup; it hinges on TPS being present and like maybe they didn't know that he would be.

                        It just seems... pretty unlikely to me.

                        TPS is pretty capable of fake-claiming in case people are wondering; he was more of an exception to the rule in a time where no one was really bothering enough to fakeclaim
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2367
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          ok, so you were being sarcastic then?
                          I think you arnt reading my posts correctly
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2368
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            So like
                            What if tps and freezin are w/w
                            Give me what your smoking
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2369
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              the wolves are tps, the artist formerly known as Anti-Pearl, and myself
                              hmmmmMMMMMMMM
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2370
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Coincidence???????
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...