TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    tps I have to admit that I've never really understood the phrase "see the forest for the trees"

    I've lived my whole life up to now not really knowing what it means
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      tps I have to admit that I've never really understood the phrase "see the forest for the trees"

      I've lived my whole life up to now not really knowing what it means
      Iirc it means being unable to see the big picture because of focusing on tiny picturelets
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        oh yeah well that's a pretty good accusation against me just like...
        as a human being.

        I'd need to know exactly what you're talking about there TPS because I do that all the time.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          the fact that you're asking the question proves my assertion of it : )

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            it also specifically meant that I wasn't scum leaning you in that situation because I think I understood where you were coming from.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              that blind post still really doesn't sit well with me, has anyone played with him enough recently to fill me in on if he normally displays that level of braggadocio?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Tps222
                that blind post still really doesn't sit well with me, has anyone played with him enough recently to fill me in on if he normally displays that level of braggadocio?
                I would definitely call blind very... proud of his posts and beliefs in recent games

                The real meta breaker here is that hes not inactive this game
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  that blind post still really doesn't sit well with me, has anyone played with him enough recently to fill me in on if he normally displays that level of braggadocio?
                  I am reading him town (partly) for said braggadocio
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    he doesn't give a fuck about what people tell him to do or when people call him a wolf
                    I don't think I've ever seen him be like that as a wolf
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      I have to work 10 hours of OT this week.

                      This blows
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        that blind post still really doesn't sit well with me, has anyone played with him enough recently to fill me in on if he normally displays that level of braggadocio?
                        I'm glad giving you what you wanted made me look bad????? like what?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Fair enough, if Cel and sun are both agreeing on this then I'll take it as fairly accurate, thanks.

                          I'm playing my first game of DnD tonight (stoked) but should have my PC on me so I will make sure to remain active enough to not anger the host god.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Oh, ok. You just don't know how to read then.

                            I said "I WAS gonna say" as in, instead of lynching you, we lynch your kill instead. BUT, I don't like that idea too much because you could be lying, or the wolves night kill you and we lose your power. Comprehensible enough for you now?
                            Oh.

                            Now I know why I didn't understand you, because the permise was screwy

                            I've never heard of a confirmed town picking the towns lynch targets, da fuk?
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              are you a vengeful TPS? If you are then Freezin cannot be.
                              its probably as much as you need to say about what role you are.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                also, enjoy DnD
                                do whatever the dungeon-master says when they tell you to do something without asking why
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...