TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1906
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I have a uh
    Dumb inquiry though

    Tps is on the verge of modkill according to the post in the night
    If tps is a town and we lynch a town here, and he gets modkilled, we lose
    If tps is a town and we lynch him, we will still have lylo at least
    If tps is wolf then this is all null and void

    I guess uh what I'm trying to say is
    tps might need to hang?
    I like this scenario if it comes down to it. I was actually figuring out how many mislynches we had earlier today. Lol
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1907
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      As of right now though, dbps check looks like sun fan...
      Can you explain why
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1908
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I can see a wolf team of sunfan/freezin/(one of xiz & ind)
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1909
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          #teamsunfan
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1910
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            y'all gotta read on xiz? xiz looks like a scum imo after that iso

            iso's are effort guys yikes wow ugh i hate effort especially for ppl who post a lot
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1911
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Can you explain why
              Im basing it off the research by sun fan.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1912
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I dont think funny is musically cultured enough to catch the soft
                im also just incapable of catching softs

                or... prs
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1913
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Are people... townreading Xiz? 'Cause I'm not.

                  Is this OMGUS? Maybe, for what he said at EOD. But I don't know if Xiz actually believes his reads. They don't seem firm, and it doesn't look like he's trying to nail anyone. It looks like he knows the direction that town is going ahead of time as well. He's saying some textbook wolf things like "I don't like the direction that town is going in," and "I don't have any wolf reads." I see possible associations with Xiz and Cel and Xiz and Ind. He brings them both up quite a bit; however, Ind is still null and Cel has been lightly pressured at most. Also, I wonder why he read Freezin as town. That's just me not having an opinion of him yet.





                  I thought that this was a pretty cool thing to latch onto.



                  The blind part seems like an easy thing to say. Slightly scummy IMO. Ind part, NAI.



                  dat read reversal... I guess this is something that Xiz does? But ehhhhhh.



                  ^ on precarious's reads. yet, i haven't seen Xiz do anything about Precarious. Seems scummy.



                  I hate it when people say "Ohhh i have so many town but few wolves" right because it's so easy for a wolf to do that. It's harder to fabricate wolf reads. I dunno.



                  This I thought it was okay. I don't really understand what about DBP's reaction made him such a townie town, but whatever.



                  nai



                  I also don't like the bolded part... as if he knows... we're.. yeah.



                  For some reason I don't... like this. It feels like inauthentic paranoia.



                  A wolf would know that both me and w_c are town. This might be a good way to knock another townie out this phase.
                  See I agree that xiz doesnt believe his reads to an extent, but I feel that even moreso with sunfan
                  His voting last phase was just bad
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1914
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHL
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1915
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      See I agree that xiz doesnt believe his reads to an extent, but I feel that even moreso with sunfan
                      His voting last phase was just bad
                      but.... but sunfan's gotta be town ;__;
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1916
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I just realized the quotes funny chose were mostly pointless and her comments were pretty silly too
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1917
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          HEY I TRIED YOU LIL'
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1918
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHL
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHL
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1919
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              HEY I TRIED YOU LIL'
                              No bully
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1920
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Im basing it off the research by sun fan.
                                ??
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...