TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #406
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    hey guys I'm gonna miss EoD tomorrow because I'm gonna be jerking it all night

    I'm not UTR though I promise
    nothing stops you from jerking it and being present at EOD
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #407
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Xiz
      You see my logic would fit so much better if it was the end of d1 but like, ill go into why i said it's not a super hot take but like that luke warm mist or whatever i said.

      For a second there I wondered if cel and sunfan were partners, for how cel wanted to talk about something else other than sunfan when we clearly could keep going on him for a while, or at least thats what it seemed. thinking aobut it more tho i dunno, could be something wolf cel would do but it would be new to me. probably just a coincidence
      That's cool and all but why are you explaining this to me when I didn't really ask for clarification but gradient sis

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #408
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I rescind calling anti-pearl at least a little bit cool it seems that their name is Gregg they are now dead to me
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #409
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          syhto
          u playin the same way u was playin b4 and u don't seem happy to be in town and I thought u be happy to be town

          sry if u roll wolf 2 times in a row but them the braks
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #410
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            That's cool and all but why are you explaining this to me when I didn't really ask for clarification but gradient sis
            there are more than two people in the game, and there were more than two people involved in that discussion lol?

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #411
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              gl with jad nerd

              i still have never beaten it

              i tried actually i think once when i was 10 and was scared of it and havent tried it since lol

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #412
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                I've got a sneaky feeling about indheart and Gradiant so far


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  this is a little 3deep5me, because I said a few pages back about how no one should have super solid reads at this point. They are airy. Its not a turbo I am not going to have the game solved by now.
                  you said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
                  this confirms jokey ig

                  also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
                  it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    gl with jad nerd

                    i still have never beaten it

                    i tried actually i think once when i was 10 and was scared of it and havent tried it since lol
                    what's a jad?
                    rs thing?

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      there are more than two people in the game, and there were more than two people involved in that discussion lol?
                      Why Quote Me Then My Dude. That Seems Like A Weird Way To Address Everyone

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        gl with jad nerd

                        i still have never beaten it

                        i tried actually i think once when i was 10 and was scared of it and havent tried it since lol
                        its nothing for me now; you do it enough it becomes nothing
                        the best advice I can give you is run under it when you have aggro'd all the healers and switch to melee protect, it saves you from having to do the mental gymnastics of standing in certain places to avoid getting hit by too many of them or from like trying to weirdly kite them.

                        he is scary if you've never done it before

                        also as Cel will try to trigger me by saying, I died 4 times to him before I got him on osrs because I'm actually braindead
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          jad isnt so bad goodluck friend
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            you said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
                            this confirms jokey ig

                            also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
                            it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"
                            I'm more serious about the WV read than I am about the Xiz read, but both are at least somewhat serious

                            the syhto vote is serious too
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              I'm not going to quote your post but I see what you're saying sunfan

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                jad isnt so bad goodluck friend
                                I'll be fine
                                I had a task yesterday and before I knew it I had finished
                                the only way I should fail is by actually being really stupid
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...