TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1711
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    dog idk
    I could run a hotel perfectly if it wasn't for the guests
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1712
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      funnygurl you're not allowed to tap out of the game now that celery's in the spotlight

      maybe I'll change my mind about you


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1713
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Your defense is slacking celery.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1714
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by who_cares973
          I'm not suspecting xiz as much this phase as I was last phase. I don't think I was ever seriously suspicious about celery at all

          Busy day at work. I'm passively reading but it's hard to respond to things
          you tried to drunk vote xiz my dude

          and ok, i just wasn't sure how to read your post about cel earlier

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1715
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            I like DBP. Granted DBP is one of the Many Players in TWG whose skill scares the shit out of me at points, his posts this game don't warrant a vote from me. Maybe I'm missing some meta thing but w/e. It's probably good that I read through his posts then:

            There's two things I don't get: the town read on Xiz, and the reversal on inDheart. It seems that Xiz is being townread because of meta, but DBP is also saying that Xiz is not behaving completely according to meta (lack of chaos)???

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Xiz looks like he's contributing and prodding, and his interactions kind of remind me of the last game, w/r/t his interactions sunfan last game

            it wasn't as heated or aggro as last time but... it just feels the same

            the only weird thing for me is the lack of chaos from him
            Also, I find things like this

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            just to give you some perspective while I catch up

            indheart had a few posts where he would make claims and then add a "?" to the end as if he was hedging his bets in case he was wrong

            it read like he was making weak commitments so in the case that he was wrong he could back off of them without pushback, while still -saying things- in order to claim he brought the ideas up in the case he was successful
            super interesting. Perhaps I don't undestand the nature of the read reversal because I was iso'ing, but yeah, it's not a jump I would have done. Not that my method of... reading things is the best anyway, but you get the point.

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I think indheart is probably a bad lynch for today
            Oh yeah, I also think it's kinda weird that DBP was asking me about whether I give credence to Gradiant's reads, but it seems like he's not considering either inDheart or sunfan himself???

            eh

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            looking at Gradiant's last will and testament

            funny > indheart > sunfan
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            1. Funnygurl555
            3. Celirra
            4. who_cares973
            8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
            9. blindreper1179
            10. Tps222

            this is my pool for today I think
            Those things were weird but not lynch-worthy BTW. It would just be cool if DBP could answer those things for me if he has the time and if they weren't answered already.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1716
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              lmfao

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1717
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                Conclusion:
                When I hunt wolves, I look for weird POV and lack of wolf hunting. My conclusion from iso'ing him is that he's not hunting. But I'm doing a major thing of Sheeping TheSunFan and I feel bad. His emotion in D0 is giving me some townie points though. I'm fine with seeing him go, but yeah still... D0 emotion's holding me back from doing more, WHICH I KNOW IS A BAD THING TO DO but...

                Looking at Stuff



                LOLOLOLOLOL ok















                Celery did not have any other substantial wolf reads the entire day. (Really it looked like he was giving everyone joke town reads but ehhhh.) He just tunneled a (now) confirmed town. Syhto might also appear to be an easy person to pick on because she's recently returned to TWG.

                Part of me wants to give him townie points for getting emotional. That's a weak thing to do, and I'm aware that emotion can be easily faked. Celery doesn't strike me as the type of dude to fake emotion though, so it was probably genuine.

                But yeah, his EOD wasn't stellar.













                Celery seems to have gone a full 180 from D0: instead of weakly labeling people as town and tunneling one person, he is throwing weak wolf reads at everyone. Being suspicious of people is fine, but the problem lies with what he does with his suspicions. He's doing nothing. I bet he's going to throw a weak vote on a wagon at EOD and it'll land on a town. This reminds me of how Jess plays wolf.
                looking back I kinda don't like this actually


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1718
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  what the fuck fg


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1719
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    I am totally not used to seeing walls of text from her


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1720
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      I'm here, sorry. I was just trying to do the thing where I actually read the thread in some detail.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1721
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        over/under on towns in dbp/cel/tps?

                        Comment

                        • Precarious
                          Unacceptable
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 208

                          #1722
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Just gonna remind you of this post pre. When i read your post, i immediately reacted to it. I didn't see any reactions to it from anyone else.

                          Also, i didn't see 5 had two in the original. My bad. Statement still stands.
                          This is why I voted you. You're not reading the thread. There was like a page of comments on the same thing you're talking about from DBP and Sun.

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          ok I know I made this same mistake earlier but this is the last time this game I'm going to accept this as a dumbtell
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          with that said prec is probably lock
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Inb4 you splat like charu did in time traveler turbo clearing people on dumbtells
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          YoshL your OP is not very accessible
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I wouldn't put it past Prec but

                          I kind of just hate wolves that fake dumbtells, it kinda feels like cheating and it just makes the game less fun
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          this isn't a reason why Prec wouldn't fake a dumbtell but I just took an opportunity to express a general opinion about this game

                          Then, when you posted about it, I explicitly stated that it had already been discussed, at considerable length, and yet you doubled down on it, despite the fact that you then did the same thing I did. Even after I explained what happened, and someone else called it embarrassing, you had no idea what was going on. It's not just my "novels," it was discussed at length by multiple people.

                          You're not reading the thread.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1723
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I voted u for more pressure since I didn't see what Sunfan was seeing from his vote on you. So I decided to make my own fun.

                            And you have not disappointed, shoulda taken the vegas bet on you lashing out at me
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1724
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Probably 1-2 wolves in sun/dbp/freezin
                              wildcard slots go to tps and xiz I guess
                              if wolf, mvp slots go to blind and funny cause they're actually doing work for once, which technically if were following sunfan they should be lunched cause when they didnt eo jack in the last games they were mislynched as town
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #1725
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                you tried to drunk vote xiz my dude

                                and ok, i just wasn't sure how to read your post about cel earlier
                                Lmao oh yeah. I wouldn't be able to tell you why but it was probably something he said while I was drunk

                                Comment

                                Working...