TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1951
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

    The magic of eod
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1952
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Tps222
      I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?
      I mean honestly if you cant find a way to make at least a few decent posts within a 2 day span then chances are it's because you dont need to try to solve the game or figure stuff out for some reason (aka wolf)
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1953
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        tps I think I expected better?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1954
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          After hearing this from you multiple times I gotta wonder what are you even looking for
          Some kind of inkling that you care about solving and figuring stuff out and about a town win tbh
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1955
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

            The magic of eod
            I do think you're vastly oversimplifying things for the sake of incriminating me
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1956
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Blind do you still suspect precarious?

              After them both tunneling all eod I expected some spillover, or at least updated reads if they got over it.

              Instead I get nothing
              Precarious is definitely wolfing imo. Didn't vote him over dbp because I would of been pulling an omgus, and that wouldn't of helped me at all. I'd rather go dbp since he would actually of been useful had he flipped. He flipped anyways and it did help, so in hindsight i should of stayed on funny.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1957
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                The opinion expressed by Cel about it being necessary to lynch TPS [assuming TPS does not meet the req] is wrong. It assumes that because TPS will die, we should instead kill him [there is no difference between sleeping and lynching him in this scenario].

                The only difference between lynching tps today and tomorrow in thus example is that another nightkill [at least, presumably only one nightkill] occurs. We would be in relatively similar situations and presumably the same number of lynches would be at our disposal.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Sunfan you going to try to lead today? What do you think about cel still suspecting u?

                  Thought about it, I'm not hard clearing you but I think it's more likely than not that dbp checked you. It's weird that you are the only one who seems to give a rip about dbp's reads
                  I will probably not have time to lead today in the way you are saying. I was going to post on it in a sec, but the way he plowed into today immediately voting me reminds me of when he was a wolf in the turbo and tunneled u without evaluating too much else. I believe he is the only person to not comment on my DBP check theory aside from TPS.

                  I dont think I'm the only one that cares about that at all.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    I leave the thread open 24/7, regardless of it I'm actually here or not.
                    This is something TPS has said for years btw, so this is almost certainly the truth if anyone was wondering.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Town:

                      Blind

                      Townlean:

                      Sunfan
                      Funny

                      Purgatory:

                      Precarious
                      Tps

                      Scum:

                      Indheart
                      Cel
                      Xiz
                      Swap ind with precarious, and cross me out and put ur name in purg, and that's where I'm at.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        The opinion expressed by Cel about it being necessary to lynch TPS [assuming TPS does not meet the req] is wrong. It assumes that because TPS will die, we should instead kill him [there is no difference between sleeping and lynching him in this scenario].

                        The only difference between lynching tps today and tomorrow in thus example is that another nightkill [at least, presumably only one nightkill] occurs. We would be in relatively similar situations and presumably the same number of lynches would be at our disposal.
                        This is wrong for the simple reason that it is not actually wrong that if 2 town dies in this day then we would lose which is the assumption I was expanding on; I know it's fun and grand to make me look wrong but I'm not wrong on my analysis of that assumption

                        I also dont have any idea what you're trying to say in the second half of your post lol
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I will probably not have time to lead today in the way you are saying. I was going to post on it in a sec, but the way he plowed into today immediately voting me reminds me of when he was a wolf in the turbo and tunneled u without evaluating too much else. I believe he is the only person to not comment on my DBP check theory aside from TPS.

                          I dont think I'm the only one that cares about that at all.
                          You're really banking on meta to justify bad calls eh?
                          I didnt see a point commenting much on it because I dont think its valid enough to warrant comment
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?
                            The absolute strictest requirement I can see it being is 10 or more quality posts. It's probably like 10 posts or 5 quality posts would be my guess. Just post what you can, and it will probably satisfy the quality part of the requirement.

                            The reason it is a mystery makes... some amount of sense to me. Last game, there certainly was at least one example of someone very clearly trying to meet exactly the minimum requirement, which was publicly stated.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              You're literally conveniently picking pieces of me from a game that was what, over a year ago and in a vastly different environment, in order to fit your narrative that you're refusing to budge on except when it gives you the guise of a more complex personality?
                              As happy as I am that you're playing your "own game", your own game boils down to either stubbornness as town to the point of detriment, or nigh open wolfing in tone
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                I also think it's ridiculous that the top 3 posters have 200+ posts in this span, they literally have as many posts as the entire rest of the game combined. It's so far above and beyond the rest of the game's pace that I think it actively hurts the game worse than my inactivity has, it makes it almost impossible for me to come home from work and want to read 10 pages of it.
                                This is an interesting and somewhat common stance. I believe the reason that FFR became so post centric is a result of certainly the increased rarity of OOTC games, but also a result of towns posting more and more in an effort to make it harder for the wolves to hide behind inactivity.

                                It is exceedingly rare for a modern player to complain about specific players posting so much that the thread becomes hard to read. Most of the posts are relatively short, and posts that are longer than 2 developed paragraphs are basically nonexistent.

                                I think you will find it easier to catch up than you may expect.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...