TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2056
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    she also said it on d2 not d1

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2057
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      * she said my quotes on d2, but is now bringing up this argument agianst me on d3

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2058
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I don't care
        all I see is her pushing a townread she has
        this is exactly par for the course between her and I, I feel
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2059
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          i really don't know how you don't see what im trying to get at but, okay fine i guess ill drop it. I guess if funny is fine then freez/ind is where i might look at next.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2060
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Might look at cel again but him being this adamant on sunfan not being checked is making me swing back and forth. I feel like it's more wolfy? his tone doesn't feel like what he did in turbo though

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2061
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              what she's saying doesn't like...

              she can believe one but also the other

              nothing about either of those opinions contradicts the other
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2062
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                it didn't feel authentic to me

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I iso'd dbp and this is his only other clear town aside from the sunfan thing which I hate zzzzzz
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  with that said prec is probably lock
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    YES I KNOW THAT WAS HIS LAST POST I WASNT JUST BEING LAZY DADDY
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      it didn't feel authentic to me
                      I believe her

                      I think this is a read that is unlikely to be shared with someone else from your end
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        he was talking about prec's """"""dumbtell""""" there Cel
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          oh
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            yeah that was the derp clear thing

                            i couldn't quickly find whom dbp might have checked and it made me think he just got a negative result on whoever

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I need to work out if sunfan catching the soft is a red herring or not
                              [...]
                              I didnt even know there was a soft (this is dumb wifom but I was literally calling dbp sketchy up till the end)
                              i didn't know that thing sunfan was talking about was supposed to be some kind of soft, i thought sunfan was telling him not to spam the thread or love him so much or something

                              think it's the kind of thing that's easier to see when you're the target of it though

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I have a uh
                                Dumb inquiry though

                                Tps is on the verge of modkill according to the post in the night
                                If tps is a town and we lynch a town here, and he gets modkilled, we lose
                                If tps is a town and we lynch him, we will still have lylo at least
                                If tps is wolf then this is all null and void

                                I guess uh what I'm trying to say is
                                tps might need to hang?
                                imagine i wrote a harsher response to this but i'd rather not shrug lynch him just because of this reason alone

                                there was something of a disparity of response to me reminding the thread tps and w_c exist, because one of those people has been lynched, and it feels weird

                                Comment

                                Working...