TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2086
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    no
    Cognitive dissonance
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2087
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I literally cant even play because anything I do is being criticized because meta this meta that
      And any case I made is refuted by "lol meta" or being told to punch sand or something
      This is actually frustrating
      See: my avatar
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2088
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        how's this for some self meta?
        and sunfan maybe you can understand this because we talked about it in the context of other games a week or so ago

        I only have fun when I'm winning
        do i seem like I'm having fun for the most part this game?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2089
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by inDheart
          honestly i'm not sure any given wolfteam in this game would surprise me right now

          this is me being too lazy to reread, i'll do it a bit later

          kinda like the look from cel wanting to be sure dbp's posts are actually a soft that happened in this game and doubting the sunfan clear
          You are annoying me.

          Keep your options more open in prep for another garbage eod please
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2090
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celirra
            ps bet its freezin
            You really do not like me huh.

            The constant shading is starting to get redonkulos
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2091
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I literally cant even play because anything I do is being criticized because meta this meta that
              And any case I made is refuted by "lol meta" or being told to punch sand or something
              This is actually frustrating
              See: my avatar
              I will use meta
              deal with it

              if its wrong its wrong
              I'm not fucking voting you so stop bitching about that, I know freezin told you to punch sand and if you get seriously upset by that then idk what to tell you that's about 50,000 times tamer than some of the words he and I have exchanged
              its part of the game

              everything is made up and nothing fucking matters

              babe I love you but you need to let this point rest and stop zzzzzzzzzzzing when people give reads on you or give meta reads
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2092
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Your case on me boils down to "not as shouty as normal"

                After complaining about meta, you see the irony here?
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2093
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  how's this for some self meta?
                  and sunfan maybe you can understand this because we talked about it in the context of other games a week or so ago

                  I only have fun when I'm winning
                  do i seem like I'm having fun for the most part this game?
                  no, you don't
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2094
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I will use meta
                    deal with it

                    if its wrong its wrong
                    I'm not fucking voting you so stop bitching about that, I know freezin told you to punch sand and if you get seriously upset by that then idk what to tell you that's about 50,000 times tamer than some of the words he and I have exchanged
                    its part of the game

                    everything is made up and nothing fucking matters

                    babe I love you but you need to let this point rest and stop zzzzzzzzzzzing when people give reads on you or give meta reads
                    m8
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2095
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      see, now I can evaluate you a little differently now Cel
                      is self-meta still dumb?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2096
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        yes it is because for all you know I was aware of that being a thing this whole game so I put up a facade of not having fun so I could use this argument once I started getting called out

                        self meta and self defenses are dumb 99% of the time and i feel dumb
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2097
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          I hadn't considered that part about you only having fun when you're winning and it makes sense for you to be town given the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing (though you did that last game this is somewhat different)

                          better than fucking banning any self-mentioning in the game
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2098
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            yes it is because for all you know I was aware of that being a thing this whole game so I put up a facade of not having fun so I could use this argument once I started getting called out

                            self meta and self defenses are dumb 99% of the time and i feel dumb
                            lmao
                            if you set a trap and planned to spring it on page 105 then I can happily lose to a rube goldberg trap
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2099
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              also if you think im actually upset about the punching sand thing then like
                              well shit maybe it's a good thing I pointed out my self meta lol
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2100
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                precarious

                                do something already
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...