TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1891
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    yo dead people am i being right pls tell me if im being right
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1892
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      w_c i know you can't respond to this but im so sorry for voting for you
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1893
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        sunfan
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1894
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          sunfan
          ???
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1895
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            ???
            It makes sense if you think about it
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1896
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Also I was pretty convinced dbp was a wolf esp after lastphase eod, so I need to rebuild some tiers
              Sunfan still stays as wolfie
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1897
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                As of right now though, dbps check looks like sun fan...
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1898
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I need to work out if sunfan catching the soft is a red herring or not
                  I dont think the wolves would lynch dbp except if they knew he was pr because of how he was being read
                  I think theres a few people who would catch a soft (I didnt), and evidently sunfan did, and i think beyond that the biggest softcatchers are probably xiz and ind
                  I dont think tps is playing enough to catch a soft
                  I dont think freezin is good enough to catch a soft
                  I dont think funny is musically cultured enough to catch the soft
                  I dont think it fits blind and precarious to see softs
                  I didnt even know there was a soft (this is dumb wifom but I was literally calling dbp sketchy up till the end)
                  Gonna iso my top 3 ~eventually~ and see if their perception of dbp changed after some alleged softing
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1899
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I need to work out if sunfan catching the soft is a red herring or not
                    I dont think the wolves would lynch dbp except if they knew he was pr because of how he was being read
                    I think theres a few people who would catch a soft (I didnt), and evidently sunfan did, and i think beyond that the biggest softcatchers are probably xiz and ind
                    I dont think tps is playing enough to catch a soft
                    I dont think freezin is good enough to catch a soft
                    I dont think funny is musically cultured enough to catch the soft
                    I dont think it fits blind and precarious to see softs
                    I didnt even know there was a soft (this is dumb wifom but I was literally calling dbp sketchy up till the end)
                    Gonna iso my top 3 ~eventually~ and see if their perception of dbp changed after some alleged softing
                    That is a fair point. I thought dbp was wolf too based on his reaction to my vote and his push on gradiant. Just because you're town, doesn't mean you're right, am i right?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1900
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      That is a fair point. I thought dbp was wolf too based on his reaction to my vote and his push on gradiant. Just because you're town, doesn't mean you're right, am i right?
                      I cant look at the gradiant stuff very well with a level head but I really really didnt like him suddenly proclaiming at the end that me and fg were both town after all
                      Some other sketch stuff throughout too

                      You are right, and for all I know I'm off and the dbp kill was just because they dont like him or something
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1901
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        About the sunfan thing:
                        Hes been known to be forthcoming with wolfy stuff as a wolf before allegedly, and him entering the phase like this would fit that quite a bit so it may not just be a red herring
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1902
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          No that is not the only reason I'm voting him, hell I wanted him lynched last phase too
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1903
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I have a uh
                            Dumb inquiry though

                            Tps is on the verge of modkill according to the post in the night
                            If tps is a town and we lynch a town here, and he gets modkilled, we lose
                            If tps is a town and we lynch him, we will still have lylo at least
                            If tps is wolf then this is all null and void

                            I guess uh what I'm trying to say is
                            tps might need to hang?
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1904
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Shit uh
                              unvote

                              Technically if modkill happens then this is potentially mylo
                              So till tps is out of modkill range I dont think anyone should vote
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1905
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                This is really fucking dumb
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...