TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now -
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I don't get his softs?????Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
uhhh, considering all mafia members and the serial killer have guns, he would 1000000% out if he checked me (or anyone) and found out that they have a gun.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
he says he trusts me and doesn't like it when his love goes unrequited
Idk about the white album shit but that was too weird, he also posted a song directly from it (I think) when he and I were talking at one pointTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I really need to go to bed I will be back as much as I can tomorrowTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Yeah, have work in 4 hours. Night too I guess.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
So I know posting like this gave DBP a weird vibe, but honestly I was able to gather a correct read of DBP through this method, so I'll keep going. (also i'm tryna put in effort because i feel bad. i voted (and kinda feel responsible) for both mislynches.)
Conclusion: Blind seems pretty townie. He's hunting and prodding people, and his reads are not reiterations of what others have said in the thread. When I first started reading, his excuses for not being present and his first catch-up post
and his first D2 post
gave me some bad vibes since it looked like textbook wolf UTR tactics.So, i was at a wedding last night and forgot about the game. Im glad i didn't die in the night or else i'd of been mad reading like 40 pages.
Gradiant dying was unexpected, but tbf, he never rebuttled dbp. Seems odd why he never did.
Sytho dying seems like pr hunting.
tbh nai
I think a post like this is pretty organic and comes from a good perspective.Im agreeing with you on dbp. Although his push towards gradiant had a good theory, i think he put too much into it.
Fg just says she's wolf, ok bye no matter what. And everything she's said is blah.
InD and yourself know what and when to say it, so i'd have to iso you guys for a more confident answer. But right now i'd go wolf, but i don't necessarily see you guys on the same team. Killing one gives the other imo.
Unique read. Shows that he's hunting.
again
This reminded me of what he said about FFA in the FE game. I guess it's not really alignment indicative per se. Honestly I don't know what Blind's meta is, haha.
It doesn't help that blind has relatively fewer posts. This is coming from someone who barely posted any content this game, though.Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
im gonna operate under the assumption that sunfan's town i believe what he was saying about dbp potentially reading him.
cool beeeeaaaaaannnnnnns not like this changes anything since i have been in the sunfan's town camp all gameOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOING straight into my developing sigTWG isn't a book, it's more of a run-down library of incorrectly placed books on a shelf not following any system. Some players are their own books, some in different languages or without a cover or any label, and then you come across a player who is like a soup can with the ingredient's label scratched off in between books named "mahogany hard wood floors for dummies" and "romantic era music of Germany"Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
too long. that's unfortuante
i lol'd tho how did i miss thisOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Are people... townreading Xiz? 'Cause I'm not.
Is this OMGUS? Maybe, for what he said at EOD. But I don't know if Xiz actually believes his reads. They don't seem firm, and it doesn't look like he's trying to nail anyone. It looks like he knows the direction that town is going ahead of time as well. He's saying some textbook wolf things like "I don't like the direction that town is going in," and "I don't have any wolf reads." I see possible associations with Xiz and Cel and Xiz and Ind. He brings them both up quite a bit; however, Ind is still null and Cel has been lightly pressured at most. Also, I wonder why he read Freezin as town. That's just me not having an opinion of him yet.
I thought that this was a pretty cool thing to latch onto.So i'm a bit lost with the whole grad/ind/dbp bait thing so im going back and reading it and this post caught my eye
For whatever reason this sentence looks edited in the form of ind trying to be very careful on what he is saying, due to the oddly placed period? Uuuusuallly thats a scummy sign lol.
The blind part seems like an easy thing to say. Slightly scummy IMO. Ind part, NAI.yes, i think there is a difference
blind is complaining about 22 pages with little room to absorb after already reading it. he just came from a previous game as town with 5k posts or whatever, he was town there and i dont think he complained about post count, he more just floated on by. It seems more of an excuse and slack as a wolf.
ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.
dat read reversal... I guess this is something that Xiz does? But ehhhhhh.
^ on precarious's reads. yet, i haven't seen Xiz do anything about Precarious. Seems scummy.his reads on myself which seems weak, his read on blind which im asking for clarification, the sytho read seems like a prep vote if sytho ends up being a misslynch because it's one of those town but not town reads. Rest feel kinda sheepy i guess.
I do like the cel read though, because it's wrong, since prec wasn't in the past turbo where cel rolled wolf so his logic checks out there.
I hate it when people say "Ohhh i have so many town but few wolves" right because it's so easy for a wolf to do that. It's harder to fabricate wolf reads. I dunno.OOOFFFF
ive got a lot of town, but no strong wolves
im curious mostly about dbp now, glad hes back
blind is a ? but not beneficial to lynch today
sunfan i dont think i can get behind lynching
gradiant i think is town but i wanna see where the pressure goes, i might hop on if i like it
also i will take that read to the grave about the sunfan joke thing i will not be taking that back hah
This I thought it was okay. I don't really understand what about DBP's reaction made him such a townie town, but whatever.i think it was amazing and people should have looked at it. However, I think dbp is actually town tho from how he reacted to me specifically. It was pretty much exactly how he treated when sunfan and i voted him in the turbo. I think what he did all of yesterday was terrible but hes good
naiOh cel is town
Fg see like, any of my posts this phase but I think her saying how sunfan is a misslynch or a wolf setup misslynch feels fake, I gotta go back and try to explain that again because funny said that twice in two different instances which feels fake to me
Ind I’m actually null on, I’ll get back to you on that
DBP I think his reaction to me at EOD was great. It was literally cut and paste from when both you and I voted him in the turbo.
I also don't like the bolded part... as if he knows... we're.. yeah.Never got around to this
I think funny is a wolf, but i don't know why. I feel like the things i've been trying to pin on her don't make sense fully but really funny's play this game hasn't made much sense either. I'm not sure she believes her reads.
InD hasn't said anything super significant to me, I know he thought i was a wolf at one point but I forgot why, and at least he is talking so I gotta iso him. I skimmed his recent post where he went back and looked at gradiant so i'll look at that. Gimmi a bit.
With such little activity im worried we are going in a wrong direction also but i don't know how yet.
For some reason I don't... like this. It feels like inauthentic paranoia.
A wolf would know that both me and w_c are town. This might be a good way to knock another townie out this phase.
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
oh ok freezin's like radiating town to me. im too lazy rn tho y'all it's been a wild ride of effort on my front for the past... hour
ima try to get myself back to the promise land of DEE SIX nowOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
Comment