TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2011
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Why do you buy it???
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2012
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      also the convenient was 90% shooting the shit and a callback
      10% is me seeing a lot of convenience with you at times xiz but its nai either way
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2013
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Why do you buy it???
        im really confused cel, what are you getting at

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2014
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          also the convenient was 90% shooting the shit and a callback
          10% is me seeing a lot of convenience with you at times xiz but its nai either way
          if you must know i wanted to take a shower so i can get my hair from blue to silver again. I woke up just a bit ago from the Rodrigo and Gabriella concert at red rocks yesterday (which was cold and rainy and annoying) which i got back at like, midnight or something and went right to bed.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2015
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Funny looks dirty with those votes now that we know dbp is town.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2016
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Xiz
              not really. I remember sunfan made a post being like 'stop that' to dbp's soft so now that i think about it, i think that might have been a bigger soft over anything that the wolves picked up on. not sure who would pick that out though.

              also sorry if my eod seemed like shit, i just really wanted funny dead lol
              If this is the case then I deserve 100% of the flametino that dbp is hitting m e with from deadchat
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2017
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                xiz/sunfan w/w?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  is xiz/sunfan/ind team possible
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    xiz/sunfan w/w?
                    can you explain or answer my question

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      you asked what I'm getting at
                      that's what I was getting at ultimately
                      the question there is where freezin fits into everything

                      I don't buy the soft stuff
                      you do
                      we're an an impasse
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        when I say soft stuff, I mean his alleged softing that he checked sunfan and saw no gun or whatever
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          when I say soft stuff, I mean his alleged softing that he checked sunfan and saw no gun or whatever
                          Tbh it's not about what you believe and nobody should really care about that.

                          It's about what is likely to have happened.

                          And dbp has a long history of softing his role and checks.

                          This is not an opinion, it's a fact. And it's why I'm inclined to believe sunfan
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            is xiz/sunfan/ind team possible
                            I mean I'm probably going to lynch one of those two fuckers today so
                            maybe shelf this in a bit
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              you asked what I'm getting at
                              that's what I was getting at ultimately
                              the question there is where freezin fits into everything

                              I don't buy the soft stuff
                              you do
                              we're an an impasse
                              where freezin fits into everything how, like as a wolf or town? I said for freezin he could be a wolf if the d1 wagon was dirty.

                              Also, i don't mind if you disagree, but can you find any other dbp posts that say otherwise? and if not, why do you think that those two posts by dbp (about the sunfan check) and then i guess the white album stuff that sunfan hinted on are not softs?

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Tbh it's not about what you believe and nobody should really care about that.

                                It's about what is likely to have happened.

                                And dbp has a long history of softing his role and checks.

                                This is not an opinion, it's a fact. And it's why I'm inclined to believe sunfan
                                comical really
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...