TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1726
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    if wolf, mvp slots go to blind and funny cause they're actually doing work for once, which technically if were following sunfan they should be lunched cause when they didnt eo jack in the last games they were mislynched as town
    hey i do shit sometimes
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1727
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I zont tho m I lashed out at you
      If I was gonna lash out at you I'd say fucking more or use clever insults because I am a clever perskn
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1728
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I need input on funny's big posts

        they don't feel right to me


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1729
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          hey i do shit sometimes
          I thought girls didnt shit
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1730
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Probably 1-2 wolves in sun/dbp/freezin
            wildcard slots go to tps and xiz I guess
            if wolf, mvp slots go to blind and funny cause they're actually doing work for once, which technically if were following sunfan they should be lunched cause when they didnt eo jack in the last games they were mislynched as town
            Fuck u I'm mvp wolf material
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1731
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I need input on funny's big posts

              they don't feel right to me
              Do you think me and funny are ever w/w
              (I know we're not but you're the one who's saying he doend to like either of us)
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1732
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                i lol'd gj celery
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Votes from post 1214 to post 1730
                  Night in 0:20:11

                  ---

                  :00 good :01 bad


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Do you think me and funny are ever w/w
                    (I know we're not but you're the one who's saying he doend to like either of us)
                    I think probably not


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Fuck u I'm mvp wolf material
                      You're being carried hard this game and you're playing the lazy floaty wolf role, which is kinda ironic based on you being you and I kinda expected better
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        im doin some overwatch comp but im here, game will be over in 10 but im viewing thread

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          i lol'd gj celery
                          People said I'm not funny as a wolf therefore im town now ty
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            im doin some overwatch comp but im here, game will be over in 10 but im viewing thread
                            not this again


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              can we lynch someone who's not just being gradually piled on

                              (kinda like how I'm being piled on)

                              #RevolutionNow


                              thesunfan cause I ducked it up last tien
                              i actually would be down to do this since the gradual piling up thing is super anti-town.

                              but i'm not voting sunfan lol
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                tps
                                i'm not having much fun
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...