TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1096
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    storn is a wolf because he lost his wolfkill power due to a card

    let's insta so that we don't have to wait all the way until sunday for the game to end
    "storn is a woof because i did and thing and there is absolutely 0 way that anything could happen in this game that could also make that thing happen"


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1097
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      storn has been stripped of his powers minus whatever card he received last night, that's what I know for sure right now
      congratulations. you literally did nothing.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1098
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        With all due respect dbp I'm pretty sure Storn is the wolf here especially because he's trying to imply this is a power I used on him when he knows that's not the case
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1099
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          With all due respect dbp I'm pretty sure Storn is the wolf here especially because he's trying to imply this is a power I used on him when he knows that's not the case
          "storn is a woof because i did something to him"
          "storn is a woof because i actually didn't do something to him and he is saying i did"

          make up your mind then. seriously...


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1100
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            storn is a wolf because he lost his wolfkill power due to a card
            this is literally you saying that you did something TO ME. Either you targeted me with a card and so you can claim this, or you didn't and are completely bullshitting to try and get me lynched.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1101
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Why are you lying
              We both know what happened
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #1102
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Why are you lying
                We both know what happened
                Really? cus i certaintly dont have a fucking clue. And, unless you are a woof you have no fucking idea either.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  I said due to "a" card. Didn't specify whose it was. Your insistence that I am making this up makes me more certain you're the wolf and not freezin
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    I said due to "a" card. Didn't specify whose it was. Your insistence that I am making this up makes me more certain you're the wolf and not freezin
                    alright then. I realize what you are saying now. i'd just like you to look back at your posts and look at it from my angle. You claim today, that a card removed my powers, and that i am a woof because of it. Based on the fact that you claimed it toady IMPLIES that something happened last night and that you were the one who caused it.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Also here is why your reasoning is wrong: This event occurred Night 1. That means according to your logic and assuming i'm a woof, i do not have my kill power. 4 kills happen between D0 and D2. We have the gunshot on MML, we have the lynch on curry, we have the first night kill on blind, and finally the second night kill on inD. If i do not have a night kill that means 3 guns exist in the world. while not impossible. i find it EXTREMELY unlikely. I also find it unlikely that Blind was killed by a member of town.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I roleblocked freezin last night
                        i also find it far more likely that this is the reason there was no nightkill rather than a coincidence that you are FAR too confident in.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Storn is STILL lying
                          I don't believe it. This guy.

                          Look. This stripping thing happened last round of cards. So, night 1 or 2 or something? You're still lying and instead of coming clean you're digging a deeper hole.
                          If you had just told the truth from the start you could have made yourself look better.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Do yourself a favor and give it up- I have to go to bed for reeeal
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Round before this one is what that means- so you had exactly one card since you were stripped
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                Storn is STILL lying
                                I don't believe it. This guy.

                                Look. This stripping thing happened last round of cards. So, night 1 or 2 or something? You're still lying and instead of coming clean you're digging a deeper hole.
                                If you had just told the truth from the start you could have made yourself look better.
                                FFA please do everyone a favor and stop getting tunnel vision. I am not lying and as i said, i misunderstood what you were saying at first. and i did come clean, im just also, trying not to get modkilled.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...