TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1051
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    No. Please do not discuss cards in detail.
    I don't really know what 'in detail' means... but if we're not allowed to talk about information on cards, like some mention of game-critical information, then that's nonsense


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1052
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      And if I'm allowed to say "I blocked Freezin" but I'm not allowed to say "I blocked Freezin because of a card"...

      that's dumb


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1053
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I don't really know what 'in detail' means... but if we're not allowed to talk about information on cards, like some mention of game-critical information, then that's nonsense
        Hence why I said this was silly, but that's post-game discussion.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1054
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          probably because being able to claim certain card powers would break the game
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1055
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            I want to know if the quoted post is this game's analog of "don't post role pms"

            like... don't copy and paste the name of the card and the PM's contents, but you are allowed to post night actions and stuff


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1056
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              probably because being able to claim certain card powers would break the game
              then why even have them in a game


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1057
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                This isn't a concern about theoretical game balance, this is a practical issue we are facing right now because one player potentially has mission-critical information and he is being forced to tip-toe around it without actually communicating it

                which is negatively affecting most of us at the moment


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  storn has been stripped of his powers minus whatever card he received last night, that's what I know for sure right now
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    storn has been stripped of his powers minus whatever card he received last night, that's what I know for sure right now
                    do we have any intuition if this would happen before or after a potential nightkill?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      I also know that at the beginning of the game wolves didn't know each other though that may have changed

                      I also know that mellon and xelnya received their third party roles from cards

                      I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to say this
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        idk what the order of operations for a power-stripping ability is


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          do we have any intuition if this would happen before or after a potential nightkill?
                          it happened the previous night, meaning it was in effect during this past night phase
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I also know that at the beginning of the game wolves didn't know each other though that may have changed

                            I also know that mellon and xelnya received their third party roles from cards

                            I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to say this
                            this is very useful


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              storn has been stripped of his powers minus whatever card he received last night, that's what I know for sure right now
                              So you blocked him...

                              See, that's all you needed to say when I asked, dohoho.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                it happened the previous night, meaning it was in effect during this past night phase
                                gotcha


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...