TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #1171
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    idk
    all information on the table right
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1172
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You must have missed the part where I said I used the card last night

      Though this is a good oppertunity. Since consensus seems to be on me dying, try to insta me. If it fails and I'm immune to lynching then kill dabackpack cause that means my power is in effect and he lied about blocking me.

      If not then w.e we waste a phase and lose if there's 2 wolves I guess
      this was pretty obvious from what you were hinting at earlier so I believe it

      doesn't matter to me though


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1173
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        this was pretty obvious from what you were hinting at earlier so I believe it

        doesn't matter to me though
        Obviously it wouldn't.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1174
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          storn or Charu needs to come in and intervene here

          there is no real reason to push this phase longer than this


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #1175
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            yes please
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1176
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              storn or Charu needs to come in and intervene here

              there is no real reason to push this phase longer than this
              I'm not touching this at all.

              I say I believe backpack's simple "I blocked" theory way more than whatever the heck is going on with flashflash.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1177
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Call this scummy if you must, but I'm not the one who's on trial here and I rather not.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  can you please vote for freezin so we can find out though?
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    otherwise we have to wait another 24 hours where nobody does anything but wait
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      No


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Storn has to make his move, I'm just an innocent bystander in this.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          you're a boring person
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            you're a boring person
                            More like storn is the person you really want answering.

                            Nothing is to be gained if I vote for something in which I have no control or context or knowledge due to cards.

                            You'll get nothing if I decide to lynch. It's storn that'll need to do it, not me.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              However, if I must say.

                              Err... would you fellas let me vote for someone that we're gonna lynch? As in get one of you guys to unvote and please wait for storn?

                              It's not a third party thing, I swear.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                so are you just not voting this phase?

                                freezin or storn is the wolf, if storn is the wolf he can't nightkill anymore, so we should always kill freezin today
                                waiting 24 more hours for it to happen is a waste of time
                                you can just make it happen now
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...