TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I said this game was broken in signups thread before it started, nobody listens to me... ;______;

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    lmao oh lol rip game's over

    rip

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ..and you posted 200 times for no reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That feel when the game stops..

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm a survivor and not a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Of course the game ends if the wolves get lynched.

    Also Roundbox is losing with 14 posts.
    If this is the case, then we're basically an upgraded town against two wolves, with the only thing hindering us being the 14% chance of being NKilled D1 if cleared. Great. Isolated claim post incoming. If you roll lie detector and choose mine, kindly do me the favor of not clearing me in thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Look at that fatalism stopping me from lynching Charu every time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Or am I?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Nah, just joshing ya.

    I'm just a measly survivor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    I'm a wolf actually
    No way? I was leaning shado and that precarious person

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    looked at the role of survivor, figured that it meant that you can only win if you are alive when the game ends, and that survivors would have to duke it out if the wolves were all killed before the game ended.

    There was nothing explicitly saying this, and the role PM of survivor makes more sense now, and combined with the theme of the game being "Survivor" I made a false assumption and this is largely my fault.

    The fixes in my above post should help with a rebalance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm a wolf actually

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    gg wp

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Can we know who rolled what for the laughs?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    sun fan, I clarified the game with you before you put it up, as well as changed a few things around to keep it fair. But now all of a sudden it's not. 800 posts in. Great. :l
    I feel responsible, I looked at survivor and thought I knew what you meant, so yes, this is my fault.

    Leave a comment:

Working...