Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I said this game was broken in signups thread before it started, nobody listens to me... ;______;
TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
lmao oh lol rip game's over
ripLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
..and you posted 200 times for no reason.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
That feel when the game stops..Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I'm a survivor and not a wolf.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
If this is the case, then we're basically an upgraded town against two wolves, with the only thing hindering us being the 14% chance of being NKilled D1 if cleared. Great. Isolated claim post incoming. If you roll lie detector and choose mine, kindly do me the favor of not clearing me in thread.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Look at that fatalism stopping me from lynching Charu every time.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Nah, just joshing ya.
I'm just a measly survivor.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
looked at the role of survivor, figured that it meant that you can only win if you are alive when the game ends, and that survivors would have to duke it out if the wolves were all killed before the game ended.
There was nothing explicitly saying this, and the role PM of survivor makes more sense now, and combined with the theme of the game being "Survivor" I made a false assumption and this is largely my fault.
The fixes in my above post should help with a rebalance.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Can we know who rolled what for the laughs?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I feel responsible, I looked at survivor and thought I knew what you meant, so yes, this is my fault.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: