TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I like Haku right now

    Tokzic I hear ya but I think your gut is wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I guess this is how I get rewarded for being active in this game.

    Sure, whatever.
    That's part of where the gutread's coming from, I think. I sense considerably more investment in this game compared to what I remember from you in past games.

    I wouldn't sweat it either way, though! It's just the voteless guy making a not-vote guess after one read of the thread. xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I guess this is how I get rewarded for being active in this game.

    Sure, whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    *immediately aggros the wolves by posting a good strategy*

    *loses by playing well*

    This game is weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Also here's my anti-phantom symbolic D1 gutread voteless vote on Hakulyte, in the right thread this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm not worried about losing this game, I'm confident that I have no control over how I will win or lose this game.
    Sigh. Well, at least you're consistent in your fatalism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    [QUOTE=Arntonach;4478195]And yes, wolves can't get gift roles since they have wolf chat and a factional kill on top of being able to get the lynchproof title. It's not like hard-claiming a gift role could help you much anyways./QUOTE]

    Ok I completely disagree with this.

    Apparently wolves CANNOT get gift roles. Which means that if you have a gift role, you are cleared survivor.

    It was argued in signups thread that this is fine because it means outing your gift is against your wincon, since it makes you a nightkill target.

    But that's... fine. That's great. We get 3 clears per day (except when they overlap) and wolves can only kill one person per night. I think if gift receivers claim, we maximise our chance of hitting red each day, which means more Survivors at the end of the game, which means more of us win.

    I think if we mass claim gifts the wolves are absolutely fucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm not worried about losing this game, I'm confident that I have no control over how I will win or lose this game.

    Wolves can just NK ANYONE for fun.
    As for lynches, I prefer to support town-friendly actions even if it kills me.

    I understand if you don't want to follow because it's just a gifted role action and it's possible no one roll lie detector, but yeah, I figured I may as well try for the laughs.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm totally buying this hooked on phonics thing, that must be what I missed in my childhood.
    Phonics™ was great as a kid. As was the JumpStart™ Series (3rd, and 5th-7th grades were the best). I played them as games, because they were like really cool RPGs that also forced you to think, solve logic and math puzzles, and were generally both highly educational and engaging.

    What? Shut up.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    So what?

    Kappa
    So death = loss (by lynch or by NK). Think about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm totally buying this hooked on phonics thing, that must be what I missed in my childhood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Can we have gifted wolves in this game?

    Apparently we can have lynchproof ones even if they didn't change Op.

    like please, I can't even take Arntonach posts seriously and he's the host.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I hope you're lying.
    Yeah, I was just reaction testing.

    ...no, seriously, I'm voteless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I was thinking too, we should also make Seering posts. Lie detector says whether the posts are true, right? So if we suspect someone it would be a good idea to make a formal declaration of "X's role is Survivor" and lie detectors can use these posts as Seerings.
    Actually if everybody makes a role declaration this isn't necessary at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I'm voteless today, by the way!
    I hope you're lying.

    Leave a comment:

Working...