CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #406
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Pretty much that. I never saw Xiz's post until after I clicked to post.
    Funnily enough, my first thought after seeing your post pop up before mine was "ugh... well that looks real crappy right about now."

    Anyway, mobiling now. Will be home in around 5 hours or so.
    Your start of the game was super wolfy but this post screams town. I really wish you said that before like right after it was posted because that would have made you my top town. I have a slight town read on you now because of this but understand this could be considered a backpeddling post. I don't see it that way but it's where I am with you atm

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #407
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Not anything amazing. I want to think he's town but his targeting and votes feel weird. I still think the Sunfan&Yoshl interaction was a Green-Green situation but I like greg more then yoshl right now. Voting to pressure and to get more info out of him.
      You forget that I'm initially voting for you because Sunfan wanted me to lol. All you need to do is read my post saying "sure I guess lets pressure him" or whatever it was. You don't do your research.
      the message that I quoted was in direct response to vendetta, after he asked you to expand on your yoshl read. Why say what I quoted rather than what you just said? If your initial reason for voting me was because sunfan wanted to, and when asked to expand on the vote, you started throwing out bullshit, there's definitely eyebrows to be raised here, pardon the passive voice. The inconsistency is what I find intriguing in this situation.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #408
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Your start of the game was super wolfy but this post screams town. I really wish you said that before like right after it was posted because that would have made you my top town. I have a slight town read on you now because of this but understand this could be considered a backpeddling post. I don't see it that way but it's where I am with you atm
        acknowledging that you were wrong does not scream town, and even more alarming is that single posts from various people are making them look towny in your eyes - I don't think this is a very good start for you xiz.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #409
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          I honestly shouldn't be the only person in thread, we actually only have 12 hours left, and D1 CFDs are (nearly) inevitable, but I'd seriously like to step it up a notch, if people would even bother to appear in thread.

          I haven't looked back for the most recent votecount (*cough AA cough*) but iirc, reuben hasn't voted, there's 4 votes on reuben, 3 on me, 1 on sunfan, and that's all i remember.

          [was going to say something about the setup, but realized that it was a bad idea so deleted]


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #410
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Actually Greg what do you think of Tforce?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #411
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Votes from post 4 to post 410
              Night in 11:27:04

              ---

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #412
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                I still don't agree with a reuben wagon. Still don't understand the wagon. Only person I trust on that wagon is Choof :\

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #413
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  i can sense the bait xiz, can you not


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #414
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Oh my god yoshl nobody cares what you think right now lol

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #415
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      it's a little annoying, because it's pretty obvious that you're doing it on purpose, the ignoring and insults lol

                      like, you're not even doing that in an attempt to further anything in the game, probably more so "oh wouldn't it be be funny if i just completely ignore yoshl he'll be so mad"


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #416
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        I would do that


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #417
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          it's a little annoying, because it's pretty obvious that you're doing it on purpose, the ignoring and insults lol
                          Yeah, I am lol. But you are kinda in panic mode trying to quickly blame me when I initially just wanted to follow sunfan to pressure you sooooo

                          And wtf why are you freaking you only have two votes lol

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          like, you're not even doing that in an attempt to further anything in the game, probably more so "oh wouldn't it be be funny if i just completely ignore yoshl he'll be so mad"
                          It's clear you are not even reading my posts anymore. You have ignored my change on tforce, my updates to V, questioning of reuben, my town read on choof and why, etc etc.

                          I'm actually 100% fine with lynching you.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #418
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            oh wait i read the last part wrong. Thought you said "you are not even attempting to further the game"

                            I'm no longer 100% fine with lynching you, just like 75%

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #419
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Can you like, give me like a quick tl;dr of everyone and your thoughts yoshl? Just a color thingy of the other 12 would be fine

                              I wanna keep playing with you but it seems like you are a wolf so lol

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #420
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                morning catching up hungover here

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...