TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3541
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    oh my gaaawd apparently I have to do some work for you guys, this game was solved when Zenith claimed, as long as all the PR's are for real

    it's Zenith/MML
    and
    sunfan/backpack

    Apparently I will dedicate this day to digging up all the info that outs Zenith/MML together, all the reasons I feel like I should be cleared because of dbp/zenith tunneling in on me - I know you guys says it's distancing, but I think once I dig the posts back up you'll see
    And on top of that MML keeps sounding sketchier and sketchier - he's requesting to be tracked, he's "claimed VT," and come on, remember the slip about possibly knowing there were two scum teams? Look at the hard core distancing between him and Zenith, then go back like I said yesterday,

    botchi/MML/sunfan - 2/3 have to be scum. I know I'm not, and I think botchi looks a lot better now than he did d1 when he was being accused of as DBP's partner. In fact, sunfan fits this description to the T.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #3542
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Lol i think we should still lynch zenith though AA. The question is should you cop sunfan cuz zenith outed him, or mml cuz of hanging with zenith and his "loud" play?

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3543
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I think i'm just weirded out with sunfan because he's good and the roles we've used on him have just been inconclusive so there's always that slight possibility.
        Also, can we re evaluate that seering or whatever it was on sunfan? Seems we have good info but it keeps getting passed over

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3544
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Lol i think we should still lynch zenith though AA. The question is should you cop sunfan cuz zenith outed him, or mml cuz of hanging with zenith and his "loud" play?
          That fact alone is what sold me on Zenith/MML

          Zenith, as a scum hunter in the game, seems to have locked on to sunfan to get him to die by what, saying he's his partner? And pushing MML away. So that we would kill sunfan and MML would be secure.

          This is all under the assumption botchi's not pulling the wool over my eyes

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #3545
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            This is awesome to watch

            If I didn't out would you all be this dense still?





            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #3546
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              You heard him boys, it's all of us

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #3547
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by rzr
                Apparently I will dedicate this day to digging up all the info that outs Zenith/MML together, all the reasons I feel like I should be cleared because of dbp/zenith tunneling in on me - I know you guys says it's distancing, but I think once I dig the posts back up you'll see
                And on top of that MML keeps sounding sketchier and sketchier - he's requesting to be tracked, he's "claimed VT," and come on, remember the slip about possibly knowing there were two scum teams? Look at the hard core distancing between him and Zenith, then go back like I said yesterday,
                I'm already saying mml is zenith's partner

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #3548
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  This is awesome to watch

                  If I didn't out would you all be this dense still?
                  Wouldn't of mattered since you're still bad and would've been lynched :^ )

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #3549
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Votes from post 3082 to post 3548
                    Night in 9:54:50

                    ---


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3550
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      The hardest one to pin is sunfan, but I think when he kept visibly being bothered by the scum claims, I know he laid down his bias for it, but still, why would any town tell scum not to claim, I'd love if you all came forward right now lol. I get his point in what he was swaying, but just off the top of my head that's one thing I thought that made sunfan seem scummy to me

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #3551
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        going to work

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3552
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          botchi's posts don't seem to be coming from a inexperienced scum
                          I'm probably going to read his posts in the previous game at some point before EOD
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3553
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I think this post is coming from a scum sunfan

                            these assumptions assume that scum are experienced/know optimal play which may not be the case here

                            I feel like his confidence that there wasn't a no kill could come from him having sent in a kill and it being on lurker or something (which would result in lol double stack)
                            I mean, you can think this and its not terrible but coincidentally it is wrong

                            You do make a good point though, and hear me out on this, about scum not necessarily being experienced enough to make a no-kill. So, for that I would usually agree, BUT, I think that the scum is inexperienced, and thus, would NOT make a no-kill. The reason for this is that newer scum teams generally don't consider making no-kills, its just not something that usually happens.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3554
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              maybe cop and track on the person we're least sure of, jail one of the others.
                              actually an interesting idea I hadn't thought of...
                              I think that, while it can be a little bit safer, its better to split because there's already a decently high chance that the scum just doublestacks or gets jailed by Red.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3555
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Sunfan is WIL this game
                                OK, so, I accept that I am not posting as much as I would like to. Remember what I said before the game began? That school would keep me busy? The post that you quoted?

                                Fuck you, dude
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...