TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3751
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    I mean remember that quote is coming from long before there was a mass claim - he was setting himself up to do a claim. He only would have said that if he was blue, and he's directly said he is not (which we know anyway).

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #3752
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      why did you check gradiant
      and yeah a check on me probably would've solved the game
      Just think about it. I'm leaving in 20 minutes, but taking off from here now to avoid getting salty. If anybody thinks I'm partners with DBP you'd be very foolish - and you absolutely must AT LEAST re evaluate this by looking back at everything. I'm trying desperately to provide the evidence to help steer the train of though towards the right people here, if this quote isn't enough to at least get you guys to start giving sunfan crap then I suppose I should just give up

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #3753
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        i'm confused, are you trying to pin either sunfan or botchi as the last scum then? I can't tell

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3754
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          but seriously, I pulled out my favorite quote. Please please reread my big posts, I didn't waste 6 hours today to just pretend I'm a fuckin VT

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #3755
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            i'm confused, are you trying to pin either sunfan or botchi as the last scum then? I can't tell
            sunfan 110%

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3756
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              I was not setting myself up to do a claim, a claim there is pretty suicidal, especially if you think I'm with Zenith, I lose the next day. I was also the first person to claim both not cop and not tracker so that part of it is just plain wrong. I'll respond to more of it in depth in a sec
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #3757
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                im not, i'm pairing you with backpack. already said im sure of mml being zenith's partner
                Originally posted by rzr
                DO I need to go over his tunneling on me?
                vvvvvv
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                its not really what I think is likely anymore, its about what I think *is*
                mainly because it has to be. There was 100% distancing going on, DBP and Zenith both distance pretty hard as wolves.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3758
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  which sucks because he's a very formidable player and I know how easily he can laugh at all this and still get me lynched!

                  I'm obviously not completely 100% on sunfan, but this is my absolute best guess and best detective work here. Can't deny that. And it sucks because I was already leaning towards sunfan coming in to today, so while I was reading back I kept saying to myself "am I just being biased? Am I just looking at sunfan and not botchi?"

                  But I don't think I was, I think the evidence I posted should at least add up to somebody

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #3759
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    vvvvvv
                    Right, but as I pointed out with DBP he bussed the piss out of me initially, and he did the exact same thing with Ben! I do not think in any circumctances that DBP or Zenith would bus in this game, for the previous mentioned fact that when they'd be essentially selling out their own team and with only one partner they can't afford that

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3760
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      I can't tell if you're trying to get information out of my thought process or just not reading what Im writing (the way I intend it to be read) or if you're just sold on me being scum and that bias won't allow you to explore the alternatives I'm proposing

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #3761
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Right, but as I pointed out with DBP he bussed the piss out of me initially, and he did the exact same thing with Ben! I do not think in any circumctances that DBP or Zenith would bus in this game, for the previous mentioned fact that when they'd be essentially selling out their own team and with only one partner they can't afford that
                        he could if he thinks you'd easily get lynched anyway. the easily getting lynched part you've already brought up in your rant post

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3762
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I was not setting myself up to do a claim, a claim there is pretty suicidal, especially if you think I'm with Zenith, I lose the next day. I was also the first person to claim both not cop and not tracker so that part of it is just plain wrong. I'll respond to more of it in depth in a sec
                          I suppose I was over reaching to say you were breadcrumbing there, but the fact remains saying a check on you would solve the game is, or at least can be regarded as, a major slip

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3763
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            he could if he thinks you'd easily get lynched anyway.
                            But why would he in this instance? That's the same logic I applied to Zenith

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #3764
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I suppose I was over reaching to say you were breadcrumbing there, but the fact remains saying a check on you would solve the game is, or at least can be regarded as, a major slip
                              a cop check on sunfan would make him no longer an unknown, which means it'd be easy to have last scum as you and mml. rather than us having had 3 unknowns

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3765
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Also, that means the entire case on me is under the assumption that DBP would bus his partner

                                Why does that hold weight? I'm saying why is this the only thing people are saying about me? I have nothing besides the misconstrued interactions with Charu to go off of, I just don't understand how people are drawing this conclusion. I'm trying my balls off to make this point lol. One could argue many possibilities here, but I truly believe the one I'm proposing is correct

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...