TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1036
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    my body wants red blaster to be green so badly because it's legit a 180 flip from how he usually plays and if he's green it means he's learning and god damn


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1037
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      S-senpai
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1038
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        ok no red blaster is a wolf


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1039
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          I'm seriously not a wolf though!
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1040
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Herro, speaking to mr. J wodd, prease speak up prease, tank yu.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1041
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              I don't believe this. There have been multiple posts and conversations regarding Xiz as a blue ever since he claimed so either you're lying or haven't been reading the thread. My vote's already on you but red for emphasis.
              I invite you to quote one post that isn't very generalized and not immediately after the quote Guest provided. Most posts I saw were talking about that he claimed and his supposed night action but I never saw what it actually was until today..so you can see my confusion.

              It'd make little to no sense for me to say I'm suspicious of Xiz knowing that he had claimed.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1042
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                My vote is legit. I feel funny is scum at this point in time.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Wow, that's actually a lot of talk about his role claim. Why aren't you paying attention mr. red.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Half of those quotes are shortly after his claim and one of them simply states "Yes." lol. Which is what I was re-reading earlier.
                    and like I said they are general..most referring simply about Xiz "taking a shot" a jrodd. Considering I'm not overly familiar with the vigi role I was reading shot as he was a one-shot blue role.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      i have excuses as to why I haven't been here but it's pretty irrelevant at this point

                      catching up now

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        EoD in 3 hours or so, but I'm sure the 4 guests already know this.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          also lol @ whoever said I have a strong possibility at being SK, even over someone who claimed a 1 shot killing ability, makes sense

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            You can thank the wolf roleblocker who saved my ass.
                            or charu saved the village

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Hey jrodd I buy your claim now. I'mma sheep either you or yoshl.

                              I'm still fine with blind but will hop to either pop / red / lurker unless you really really sell me for funny

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                If jrodd flips town, sunfan and funnygurl are red to me and should be looked at.
                                If jrodd flips mafia, perhaps look at plop and blind.

                                I hope to god jrodd isn't a blue. Taking a risk, using my 1-shot vigi power on him. But killing him imo will give us a lot more info then me shooting my previous target being Mrpop or Guest, where we wont have a lot to go off of.

                                If I am dead, see where the charu-blind thing goes. Charu might have nailed blind and sadly blind needs to do die either d2 or d3. Either 1 is mafia, 1 is town, or both are town and charu just messed up.

                                *crosses fingers*
                                now that I claimed a role why haven't you been attacking sunfan and funny this phase?

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...