TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #436
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    You asked for me to give opinions on something he said and I tried to objectively do that. =p I wasn't defending him, I was doing what you asked.

    I rage voted him for acting like a shitter after that more than any type of legitimate suspicion.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #437
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      yeah i guess that is fair i'm just trying to salvage something from this terrible event the truth is i went hard by myself and no one really commented that much so there may not be much to salvage

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #438
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        you're not attractive when you're pretending to be reasonable V
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #439
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I think it was his own fault too so don't beat yourself up about it.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #440
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Both sides of the coin, ladies and gents.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #441
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              [twgvote]psychoangel[/twgvote]

              unvoting is a fucking tragedy get real
              He claimed cop, I was supposed to keep my vote there why exactly? I had no one to move it to because I haven't read everything yet.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #442
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                He claimed cop, I was supposed to keep my vote there why exactly? I had no one to move it to because I haven't read everything yet.
                Wait, who claimed cop?
                bananas


                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Dap
                  Oh...wait, why would you claim so early...I really can't take a claim like that seriously :/
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Also, I go to sleep and the thread becomes active...
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      He claimed cop, I was supposed to keep my vote there why exactly? I had no one to move it to because I haven't read everything yet.
                      ugh unvoting ruins everything.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        ugh unvoting ruins everything.
                        yep...

                        Also, what are the votecount so far?
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          [QUOTE=psychoangel691;4192496]Please do tell me when I was lurking the thread in the last three days. Or when I've even posted in the last three days.



                          That says 8/29 if it's too small for you to read. You could always go check for yourself as well.

                          Maybe you should check before making claims against someone.

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Not a fan of James going for the pressure votes, especially this early on, but I don't dislike it enough to put my vote on him. I've noticed psychoangel browsing but not posting a few times too, maybe my theory last game about her being hesitant to post because she has a more powerful role than vanillager is true again??
                          That makes two people to have seen it
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            i'm a cop, just let me die at night now
                            lol

                            But for real though, what the heck? There was still 23 (give or take) hours within the phase. No need to out yourself.

                            =//////////////


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              lol

                              But for real though, what the heck? There was still 23 (give or take) hours within the phase. No need to out yourself.

                              =//////////////
                              That's why I'm eerily iffy about that claim. I just feel like its just a cop out claim just to save himself.

                              dabackpack

                              Besides, he was nowhere near insta iirc so he really didn't need to out himself...
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                ...Really James...

                                Think about the claim for a minute.

                                Do you honestly think a wolf would make a claim like that when they don't even know what roles there are?

                                Answer yourself this please.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...